I’m not sure working with Satan is for me

Shaitan is a title and has a similar meaning as Satan does. However, Shaitan is loosely seen as a type of djinn as well as also being a specific title for Iblis.

3 Likes

This bullshit again Rav? Just because you have an unreasonable hate for JCI, and dont get me wrong, I dont like them either, should you call them filth?

Maybe you really have allergy against Sephiroth for sure but get your anti religious, religious preach somewhere else.

Oh wait, I forgot to add these :heart::heart::heart::snake:

3 Likes

Some people naturally just dont get along so well with some beings. Its just the same as dealing with human people in that way. Ive never worked with Satan either, but havent had my magic suffer with that. People also have different views on who Satan is or what he is. So go what with what you feel is right.

If it was me, i would politely let him know that i couldn’t work with him instead of just cutting things off

4 Likes

Major Update:

I have definitely found my path. A while after I started this thread I purchased a copy of the Devil’s Quran. I read it and after some ups and downs on my path I later came back to it recently. At my Shadow’s insistence I read the first invocation past midnight and that night he visited me. Woke me up with his voice in fact.

I documented this on a separate thread “A VERY interesting encounter last night”.

Suffice to say, regardless of what I did before I have definitely found Shaitan now and am learning a lot from him.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I was going to say, I’m forming a path with Jesus myself, and I’ve been told that Satan regardless will be with me.

I’ve worked with him briefly, his energy was very aggressive, he killed all the parasites I had a long time ago