I’m new and I have questions about King Paimon

Hello! My name is Lily feel free to call me whatever you want. I’m new to this Magicks thing but started to get into a few months ago and I have some questions regarding to summoning King Paimon… So it be great if someone could answer them!

1. Is there an specific age to summon King Paimon?

2. What is the best way and safest to summon him?

3. If the summoning has to include candles, can they be different sizes?

4. What offerings can you serve Paimon?

5. I’ve seen in other posts that mention him traveling with an army and two lesser kings, is this true? If it is, the post said that you might need more offerings for the spirits, so what type of offerings for them?

6. Can you request anything? (being respect of course) like example I want to ask if I could get to meet someone I haven’t met in years.

And those are all of my questions!

1 Like

Why did you just repeat yourself? You already posted this in a King Paimon thread.

An introduction is supposed to tell us about you.

How old are you?

What particular types of magic are you interested in?

What are you looking to magick to help you with?

2 Likes

Please use the forum search function or the BALG FAQ, your questions have already been answered.

3 Likes

Important questions here @LilMissOccult, please answer when you are on next. :+1:

Intros help us all to be real people and not just disconnected screennanmes, yelling at each other. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to meet you Lily, some more information would be nice though.

1 Like

There are plenty of information about King Paimon on this forum, as well as other stuff you may be interested in. You are kindly asked to always use the search function first and if you don’t find an answer to your question, then proceed in creating your own thread. Aside from that welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Manosman Woops! Sorry just realized I copied your reply :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha that’s okay, don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

@LilMissOccult Welcome! Anything else is already said lmao