I keep forgetting IMPORTANT Dreams

I realise this may comes off as simply me complaining… but I am Really looking for a solution.

There is a spirit I work with, who is showing me something really important through these dreams. But I keep forgetting them. Or only remember parts of it.
So it’s really not helping me in my journey… when I have so many questions, and barely any answers…
I Wish I could remember.

What should I do?

3 Likes

Do you keep a journal by your bed or a voice recorder? Getting in the habit of recording as much of a dream right when you wake up really does help with recalling the details.

4 Likes

No I don’t keep a journal.but these few days, I can’t remember almost anything at all. I have this feeling that these dreams are very important because it’s the spirit’s style to show things in this manner rather than answer me directly… So I dunno

Well it might be something to consider starting, also this may seem silly but before you go to sleep tell yourself that “I will remember my dreams” like an incantation and at some point your subconscious will respond to your command.

Who knows, this might be the spirit’s way of encouraging you to begin learning dream recall and magick more deeply, and don’t feel to bad about that, it takes a lot of work at first to get good at either one, i’ve been at it for over three years now and still suck at it most of the time.

And really pay attention to the parts of the dreams you do remember, they may not seem important on their own but after sometime add them all up as a whole and see if it means anything then, i had the happen more then once.

3 Likes

Well the spirit told me to keep their sigil inside my pillow… I guess i should try that.
Remembering dreams isn’t an issue with me most of the time. It seems like someone is intentionally trying to block my interaction with this spirit. Or just weakening me temporarily. Kind of like amnesia if it makes sense. It may sound as if I exaggerate. But this is not just me, but someone trying to ruin our communication.

Keep writing book and pen with in reach of where you wake up, the less you have to move the better.

Have an alarn that gentely wakes you up not something that jars/ shocks you awake.

I personally found that sigil for remembering dreams was the most effective :blush:

3 Likes

@charles9

Stop smoking pot before bed. And get yourself some rosemary and burn it like incense before bed also sleep with some rosemary under your pillow or in a cloth bag around your neck I use a mesh bag like these so the smell can reach my nose.

Remembering dreams or astral travels is a common issue among magicians, I set out to handle it one day and came up with this. In ancient Rome rosemary was burned at funerals as a herb of remembering. There is definitely something to it. Rosemary, it works.

4 Likes

I don’t smoke or drink :joy:
Okay i will try burning rosemary, also keep it with me

3 Likes

Make a pouch of mugwort, sage, thyme, rosemary and lavender , activate these herbs by holding it over your right hand and seeing light surround these herbs and visualize the light like it’s the sun waking up the properties of these herbs.

Keep it under your pillow, the combination of these can help with dreaming and remembering them too

6 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: I am definitely going to try this.

2 Likes

I am no expert so my suggestion is intuition based, ask the spirit you are working with if there is another spirit around causing you problems, if so find out why and who sent it(if it was sent at all) then do a banishing/cleansing of the area.

2 Likes

Let me know how it goes !

2 Likes

Will do that :hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you, I will try that :hearts:

3 Likes

You are very welcome. I hope you find the answers you seek.

3 Likes

I started doing this last month and I 100% agree. I’ve been having dreams that are more vivid since I started the journal and I’ve been remembering them more often.

5 Likes

the journal will help. but it’s also possible that what you’re experiencing in dreamtime you’r still chewing on subconsciously at the back of your mind. i find when that happens to me it usually involves BIG leaps in spiritual development that I may not be consciously ready to accept, but subconsciously they stay on the back burner of my mind just out of reach. eventually memories come and then i realize yeah if i would have been conscious of that when i first had the dream I would have been like “hell no” lol

3 Likes

Yeah you are right. That’s also a possibility…

1 Like

Im going to try this and see how it goes. Just ordered the herbs. I miss out on messages all of the time

2 Likes