I keep forgetting IMPORTANT Dreams

It’s totally fine ! :slight_smile: you should try it and let me know how it turns out ! I have tons of herbs recipes from my workings with traditional witchcraft that I would love to share with anyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To some extent music can be a sigil or acociated with the same, think jingles at the end of an ad with the “ logo” Bearing this in mind try to acosiate your alarm tone with your remembering dreams sigil. Auto activation, should work a treat.

1 Like

Brilliant idea :skull:

1 Like

I know I only thought of it this morning. Wish I started months ago😡

1 Like

Putting this to the test bro, herbs just arrived

2 Likes

eating a couple teaspoons of nutmeg before bed will also enhance your dreams, making them more vivid, and in effect more memorable. the psychoactive properties take about 4 hours to kick in and by then you should be in or approaching the REM cycle.

1 Like

its all buried in the subconscious. meditate. force the dream up to the surface.

1 Like

Excellent advice to keep a log by your bedside (with a pen that you can find in the dark), or your phone where you can bang out a note. You don’t have to write everything all at once - a few words will do the trick - but if you just write a few words be sure to return to them quickly upon awakening, or you will forget why you chose them just as surely as you will otherwise forget the dream.

2 Likes

Good ! Remember to empower and program the herbs with the intent that they do what you need them to do.

Vibrate Gaia’s name over them and see them blooming, place them on your floor it doesn’t matter where and visualize roots coming off of them and going deep within the earth to its core.

Ask Gaia for her energy and draw up that blissful source up into the herbs, see the energy make the herbs bloom and store that energy in the herbs.

By re connecting them with their source you’re not only increasing their potency but you’re always increasing their energies and vibrations.

Let me know your results ! Don’t forget to communicate your intent to them! And enjoy traversing the dreamscape

3 Likes

Do the initial exercise as well over the pouch of herbs. By consecrating it with the energies of the earth and the sun it’s like your awakening the energies in there again.

If you actually get into a very receptive state you can see their aura color start to change, it’s very beautiful to take note of actually

3 Likes

It’s amazing how much people miss out when it comes to herbs, there’s a whole lore behind them.

You can even evoke them ( yes you can evoke the plants deva - ( kind of similar to the plants higher self ) and work with it to heal the plants.

It can also show you more ways to work with that particular plant or herb than you thought was possible. Lots of potions and philters just waiting to be created.

Sorry ignore I geeked out there, that’s my time in traditional witchcraft coming to play hehe.

Have fun with these guys, just remember to read over what sorts of herbs and plants you use.

The natural world has a lot to offer you

4 Likes

^ Important point, I feel a bit like a baby-birdie just sitting here clicking “like” and gobbling up gems like this :smile: so wanted to say a big hell yeah on this! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Thanks Lady Eva !

I’m thinking of making a post as a tutorial on how to work with herbs in spellwork ( baths, potions, oils, and talismans ) and how to get the maximum amounts of results with them.

I’ve always been grounded in traditional witchcraft as it played a major part of my occult life for ages, it still does to an extent :wink: and the women in my family have always had a special way with herbs :slight_smile:

Its something I’m hoping to explore soon and widen my collection.

4 Likes

That would be awesome, it gets very overlooked (guilty myself there) but the power of the physical element combined with the spiritual is immense! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it ! I’m guilty of it too sometimes when I forget that I can grab most of these in my kitchen cabinet or when I quickly forget the successes I’ve had with them.

But hopefully it’s something I have the time to explore soon :slight_smile:

I’m already planning some potential works in my head :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol believe me I feel the same way

3 Likes

How Many teaspoons?

You have given a lot of valuable advice here I will surely follow it :slight_smile:

2 Likes