I just want him out of my life for good

I didn’t even know this was a possibility. I’ll have to speak to the leasing office.

I can’t get him Off the lease unless I can prove that I make 3x the rent. I just don’t I make about double
The rent. And you have to show proof of income.

We got the apartment before I asked him to
Move out so. I get a lot of I’m on the lease. He’s done this before for a day.

But never this late and always asking if he can come and crash for the night.

1 Like

Thank everything cops do nothing because we won’t touch me it’s all mental and verbal.

I have asked for his set of keys a 1,000 times using everything I can think of.

I can’t do anything legal because I can’t restrain him from the home address because he brings home
My son and the dog from
School/ my mom’s house.

His little girl friend is gerri g divorced too so she gave him every loop hole to get around law intervention.

My money is save. I changed accounts a year again when it all
Started. He is showing up and contacting me more now because I made really good money between work, my new side job and my education allowance.

So he thinks he can get some from me or we will get back together. Never mind the last 6-9 months that he allowed me to struggle with only enough food and such to feed my kid.

I have a shut ton of debt from just making ends meet those months.

I might be able to get him in custody agree me because he doesn’t care for my kid the 50% he should. But then I have no one to drive to get my son from school. He is at a school where he as to be driven.

I have thought about breaking my lease I have 11 months let bur that only hurts me.

His own son can’t stand him.

I will have to ask about the key because whenever I Challenge him he just says he will have me found as unfix and try to takes back to court to take my so fully away from me. Which my kid has no desire to even be over night with him.

I have to pay off old debt before I can go back in debt to fight him without missing to many days at work and losing my job.

All of this is great advice both magical and physical. I have done everything I can up to this point physically.

And a lot has been done for me magically.

I should just move someone he hates I to here :thinking:

4 Likes

Well, seeing as the three of wands has been popping up in your readings lately, perhaps it is time to move and work magic towards that option. You could try maximizing your income with demons such as Bune or Mammon as well to do so. It would be hard for him to follow to a place he does not have a lease towards.

For a more…stern hand, I would recommend approaching Abbadon, Lilith or Asmodeus for advice on ways to advance forward and rid yourself of your burden

3 Likes

This is true it has always been 2 of cups, 3 of cups and 3 of wands for months now. I just want this chapter over. Once I can enroll my son into a new school I won’t even need the “pick up service”.

2 Likes

I’m quite the newbie here, but I’ve had recent success with ridding my life of someone. My neighbor was batshit crazy & obsessed with becoming friends with me for whatever reason. She’d invite herself into my apartment, knock on my door looking for me frequently, every time I’d go outside she’d be there, etc, etc… I was studying this link at the time:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

That’s when I came across, “My aura is repelling, [inspire fear/dread] in _______, and keeping ________far away from me at all times.”

I did that for 5 minutes every time I’d get ready to leave my apartment for a week & suddenly I stopped crossing paths with her. When I stopped doing it I did run into her-however It was to tell me she was moving! It was completely unexpected and I couldn’t have been more thrilled.

There’s also this more advanced working as well:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

I agree with working with Lilith as well. I’m finding my own path as a daughter of Lilith. She definitely removes toxic people from your life & is a protector of women. My ex was a semi-advanced black magickian. He was extremely jealous, possessive & verbally abusive at times. However it was like I was under his spell. I couldn’t seem to walk away. I firmly believe my experience with Lilith removed him from my life.

The best way to rid someone completely from your life I’m finding through research is Qliphothic workings. It’s quite the intense & long journey which I’m sure you’re already aware of. However the journey all starts with Lilith & meditating with her. The Qliphoth will definitely get rid of toxic people in the most advanced way I’m aware of via my ex. Especially when you reach the 9 gates of hell. In the Sixth Hell, the Hall of Judgement, you can write down the names of those who have hurt you on parchment & they will be dealt with in a just manner depending on the situation.

Hope any of this helps. I know what it’s like to have such a negative man in your life. Hang in there :heart:

1 Like

Thanks you so much!

1 Like

Slimebags like to use manipulation tactics and scare tactics like that to keep you where they want you. You’re in an inbetween stage where you are not in the relationship anymore but you need to co-parent and he is not respecting boundaries. You can change your lock as soon as you get a chance, grey rock him and if you have to explain the lock change just say the old lock broke. Start keeping a diary of his behaviour and choices from now on if you need it in court later. Dates, times what happened etc. Keep a lot of your communication with him in written form and keep record of everything. If he tries to claim that you are unfit, he will have to prove it. Keep your nose clean, don’t ever let him know what you are up to and who your friends are etc because he could pit your friends against you. Don’t ever let him near your diaries, journals personal information etc.
These are all just practical steps to aid whatever magick you do.

1 Like

I’d talk to some kind of social worker about your options too. Apparently verbal/mental abuse, like gaslighting, is enough to bother a state social worker. They know where to go from there, and can provide you with more resources to improve your situation. Maybe DSS can help you out.

2 Likes

Do some money magick and road opening rituals for yourself for a new place where your work and the school are convenient for you and you can afford after school care for your child. A new place with your name only on the lease a nice paying job and everything close by.

I think these rituals for bringing in good things for yourself are easier to manifest than ridding yourself of him with curses. Do some magick on him to make him lose interest in you. GOM books have some rituals of that kind. Let me know if you want me to look up which book I saw it in if you can’t find any rituals.

1 Like

U can prove he’s unfit and unwanted and a risk to your kid and verbal ,mental abuse. restraining order isn’t just for physical touch. U gotta figure a way to not depend on him. otherwise that is considered consent.
Also if he’s doing errands for you picking up son, then you really don’t want him out of life for good cuz that means he’s still in involve.

He don’t live there so getting off list should be ok.

sitri can remove someone from life.

1 Like

I am sorry for what I said, I hope I did not offended anybody, I hope you are ok Michelle.

1 Like

I wish I didn’t need him for getting my son because he drops him off like a bus normal doesn’t even go to the door. We moved in Oct and he got on the lease because I didn’t have the 3 times the rent. Then he was supposed to just take my son on the weekends and get him from school.
He spends about an hour as week without him as a driver. My son says they don’t even talk.

If it wasn’t for the needing of a ride in the afternoon I think he would be whoring and boozing all the time.

He just told me today that he wants to kill himself.

I am I just like like people walking in unannounced at 11pm at night my son and I are in bed by 9 on week days. So now I am trying not to be bitchy or sleepy at work.

1 Like

I am glad you are okay, let me know if you need anything.

1 Like

He is trying to manipulate you.

Archangel Michael can support your efforts to get him out of your life. Ask him to cut the cords that connect him to you and your son.

2 Likes

I’m sorry hes back!!

I would get the police involved if he really isn’t leaving after you requested. If he’s not welcomed there he can’t just walk in even with a key in his possession. After that I would change the locks, & then personally I would cast barriers of protection around the house, or carve runes of protection, & fortune.

About the suicidal thing…If it’s really that bad, don’t fall for it. Let authorities know, & they can take him to be evaluated. Being suicidal is no joke, & the LAST thing you or your son needs to see is his body lifeless

I hope all works out for you, & I pray to the spirits that he leaves you alone!! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

And update… He left again. Going to sleep in his car :roll_eyes:

I need to sage and bleach my house again.

3 Likes

You could just call the cops and tell them what he told you. They’ll take him to the psych ward. He may even get a straight jacket depending on if he behaves

1 Like

I doesn’t want to waste energy on him. I have so much on my plate I just need to get full custody.

I keep getting amazing tarot reading I need to just focus on that and remember the dark won’t always be here.

1 Like

Dragonlady makes good points.

When you’re able to move (or if you can, through some miracle, get him off the lease), maybe you could find a roommate? With another working adult (such as another single parent in the same boat), you might collectively make 3x the rent.

2 Likes