I invoked Andras to help me

Hi DungeonMaster

I invoked Belial for the court/police and Andras for the decimation of my target Standard chanting of their enns which can be found online and then keeping my side of the bargain once results are complete

1 Like

Cool. I actually hired someone to do a proper ritual for me to invoke Belial. He said Belial promised to do the work, but that was 3 years ago. The case is still going, which is why I figured, ā€œLetā€™s throw Andras at it!ā€

Did they ever update you as to the progress of the ritual or provide photographic or video proof of doing the ritual?

1 Like

Yep. Iā€™ve got the photos sitting on my computer somewhere. I was (and still am) a newbie, which is why I hired someone. Iā€™m thinking hard about calling Andras now, but I admit to being a little bit fearful of his energy.

Did you get any bad collateral damage from him, or has it been just him doing what needs to be done?

Nope no collateral damage from my experience although each personā€™s experience is different.

If thereā€™s no update perhaps also contact the person who did the ritual to confirm the position

1 Like

Thanks!

Just letting you know that you inspired me to invoke Andras myself! Thanks for giving me the confidence.

You are most welcome.

1 Like

Again you are most welcome. I feel this is what the BALG community is for, to support each other.

Feel free to post about your success in contacting Andras so that we are updated.

1 Like

I sat peacefully in the middle of the woods, since thatā€™s where Iā€™m least likely to be interrupted and also at my most calm. I listened to his Enn on YouTube while I drew out his sigil. I then explained, out loud, why I was contacting him and what I wanted him to do for me. I then wrote the instructions down on the paper with his sigil and put some of my own blood on it.

I then tried to shape some homemade playdough into the shape of my targets, but that failed, so I just used my knife to unleash whatever rage I could summon up on, well, everything around me. I have a difficult time summoning up rage during a ritual, for some reason. Left to my own devices, I can have multiple adrenaline rushes in quick succession, born from my anger and frustration. However, as I calm my mind and summon spirits, all negative emotions are just sapped from me, leaving me feeling nothing. I did what I was able to, though.

Afterwards I felt calm. It was a nice feeling. I didnā€™t feel any waves of energy or the suffocated presence of Andras, but I felt good.

1 Like

For people who are more familiar with this than I am, if Andras hasnā€™t gotten the deed done by the ideal deadline, will he simply give up or will he keep going until he succeeds?