I invoked Andras to help me

Doubting wont help at all tho. Trust Andras and try to move on.

1 Like

True. I completed get what youā€™re saying. I donā€™t doubt Andrasā€™ abilities. I would more say seeking clarification and updating my topic but I suppose one could say itā€™s semantics as why would I seek clarification if I completely trusted Andras

1 Like

What did they allege that you did ?

I would rather not say. As then the topic may become derailed

Is the court case still going on or has it been dropped?

Edited Post: Dropped but I am still ā€œunder investigationā€ by the police even though I have not been charged with anything. Itā€™s been over a year and I still have not been charged. I have asked Belial to assist with this while simultaneously making a formal complaint to the police as it looks like Belial did accept to help me despite my initial post indicating that he did not wish to assist. I apologise to Belial for thinking he did not wish to assist and have seen firsthand his power And I have asked for further assistance in addition to praising him in a seperate thread

Will they even tell you that you are no longer ā€œunder investigation?ā€

If you havenā€™t been charged after a year Iā€™d say itā€™s finished.

True

Possibly. The police where I live can take as long as they like to bring a charge. Speaking to some solicitors in my country the police can sometimes take 10-20 years to bring a charge.

1 Like

She must have accused you of something very serious.

Actually no. Calling my ex a rude word several times over text message without provocation Is what Iā€™ve been accused of. this constitutes a Malicious communication where I live as we do not have freedom of speech.

Ok. Iā€™m pretty sure I know what country youā€™re in based on the things youā€™ve said.

In my opinion, theyā€™re never going to tell you that youā€™re no longer ā€œunder investigation.ā€ They just donā€™t want to hear about this crap again, so theyā€™re basically saying ā€œweā€™ll be keeping an eye on you, sunshine.ā€ Presumably they have better things to be doing with their time than going after someone who called their ex a ā€œsee you next Tuesdayā€ on WhatsApp.

There are no charges and she has gone off the radar. I assume you have no desire to seek her out and treat her to any more choice words, so I would consider the matter closed.

I think the main thing is we are forgetting about the magic here. I think itā€™s important to remember the magic. It would be helpful if I can get assistance in that and where I live it affects career prospects to be ā€œunder investigationā€.

I think you are nitpicking at this point. The way I see it, it seems like a closed case from every perspective. No neeed to be paranoid about it.

I am not saying it in a mean way btw. I do that a lot as well sometimes. I understand your concerns.

Perhaps your right. But I did apply for a new job and Was told I was rejected because I didnā€™t pass the enhanced disclosure because Iā€™m still under investigation

Just a note if we could keep this to the magical question of whether my target disappearing could amount to Andras decimating my target rather than the malicious false allegations to the police made against me that would be greatly appreciated. I will also edit the topic and opening post to reflect this. The Belial issue has been resolved so the only thing that needs to be answered whether decimation and disappearance are the same magically speaking.

Edit: @Lady_Eva I seem to have lost the ability to edit my opening post. Are you able to use your mod powers to either allow me to edit my opening post or if you can add in the above information to the opening post

I think Andras is on the caseā€¦ The guy will probably die but may even take a yearā€¦ So I wonder if youā€™ll keep on updating Till thenā€¦ But meanwhile work on you getting a job and getting the allegations of your head

Yes I trust Andras. A few months more until the year is complete. Iā€™m hoping my targets disappearing is the first sign of Andras doing his thing.

Regarding the police allegations I have put in a complaint with the relevant department but unfortunately do not have the resources to hire a top notch defence lawyer.

Iā€™m informed that such a lawyer would require a down payment of $6000 and so right now stuck with a public defender.

I have also raised counter allegations which the police never investigated because they take the view that the person to report first is the victim and the person accused is the suspect.

This forms part of the complaint It is entirely possible that the reason a charge hasnā€™t been brought is because the police are seeing this as a public relations disaster because they never investigated my counter allegations and then asked me to prove that my counter allegations were never investigated.

Iā€™m glad for you! Iā€™m having a problem with courts and such, too. Maybe Andras will help me as well.