I have questions.... more altars in same room

I have questions
I like Hoodoo magic so I can use psalms, work with saints, angels ,other deity of different cultures
For example, Egyptian, Greek, Norwegian, Hindu…
and thus at the same time to work with the demon, It will not be a demons or that other spirit
hinder when I use the combination ?
And also that in one room I will have more altars ?
For example, I have an ancestral altar and Lucifer altar,and I would like to have the altar of some saints and Saint Virgin Mary in the same room ?
The point is that I hoodoo but I do not want to lose the right and a chance to work with other demons and deities etc…

2 Likes

Not a problem. What makes them “demons” is the opinion of other religions - that I assume you don’t even follow - on those beings. They’re on someone’s shitlist basically. To some Abrahamic followers every entity you mentioned above are ALL “demons”, so there’s no difference. Personality clashes, cliques and infighting seem not to be a thing, that’s human and these are not. When they are it seems moe like projection on the part of the mage.

What you want to look for is clashes in intent and energy, and to not confuse different intentions that could merge and make things too muddy to be effective.

The other think to ask of specific entities is iof they want you to focus all your energy purely on the working you are doing with them. This results in instructions sometimes to not work with any other entities during the working. It’s more common in intense pacts where you are working a lot in a short space of time. But this varies.

Bottom line: contact each spirit personally as you invite them into your space and ask them how they feel about it and what they think is optimal for magickal success with the work you do with them.

2 Likes

thank for the answer, that’s great :purple_heart:

1 Like
  • Hi! Yes, you can place several altars at home or in your room and work successfully with all of them. I have 4 altars in the corners of my small room. These are Hoodoo, Northern Tradition and runic magic, Demons and Holy Death. All of them successfully get along in the room and do not cause discomfort or anything if you know what you need to do. So, yes. It’s possible and it won’t hurt you.
1 Like

I like reading that :slightly_smiling_face: