I have found prayer or spell

I found a note in my father’s house, I do not know if it is a spell or a prayer. It says that my father must suffer from an incurable disease and be paralyzed. Bad things have been written about other family members too.
I am very scared and worried.
I’m sure there are more of them.
What should I do?!

1 Like

A friend posted this method for protection. I can vouch for him. Please do as he has given. Stay safe!

6 Likes

yeah, banishing and protection. Till u feel things are good. You can do reversals to. Send it back to sender and all of that. Jason Miller has a good book on protection magick.

3 Likes

thanks

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

@Lady_Eva Excuse me for sending you this message here. I do not know how I can leave a private message for you.
I have seen that you have helped the members of the community a lot, I have a serious problem that I am sure you can help me.
I found a note in my father’s house, I do not know if it is a spell or a prayer. It says that my father must suffer from an incurable disease and be paralyzed. Bad things have been written about other family members too.
I am very scared and worried.
I’m sure there are more of them.
What should I do?! how should i destroy it?
Forgive me again

I’m not sure and am really busy with something right now, so I welcome other people to put their ideas here and I’m certain you’ll get some help. :+1:

2 Likes

There are very different opinions there, I do not know which one to do

Please is it possible I get a spell or a ritual of an instant help,say within three days,because my rent has expired and am unemployed for now,please is there any spiritual ritual,activity or spells to help me renew my rent

Please use the search function for things like this and start your own thread if you have questions about what you find.

2 Likes

Try looking here:

Also try calling on Mercury Dolius, if there are any government or charitable places to ask for money:

Take a photo for it and send it to me either in the comments or private message. Take your time

1 Like

Unfortunately, my father threw it away. I only know it is written in a few pages, on straw paper. It is written that my father suffers from an incurable disease and paralysis. It has been a disease and a problem for all members of the family. Unfortunately, this spell was from my mother

at first your mother was a witch …
2nd, it was a mistake throwing it away,
it should be drawn in holy water and more rituals to banish the harm away.
soo the spell will still harm you unless using a banishing rituals the books is full of it
and protection spells will do the job.
if you need any feel free to contact me anytime in the form

Thank you for taking the time to guide me.
I do not know how to send you a private message.
Please guide me, I will do whatever is necessary.