I have come, and continue to grow

Go for it.

So…that’s a no on experience in systems of magick. Got it.

Okay. That wasn’t so hard, was it?

Your pompous, religious braggart posts have probably been flagged by multiple people, so it will be up to the moderators to decide if what you have finally posted about yourself meets the criteria for a proper introduction.

I will move this to the proper section.

1 Like

Why you talk to Angel’s unless you try to convince them of the truth, I know not. For they are the enemy, until they are not.

Says who?

Says My Father

cnf

9 Likes

Says I

Okay this thread is pretty funny :joy:

3 Likes

Angels are the enemies? Oh please they do as they are supposed as do the demons. And as do all the wonderful on the form do. Magick is evil. It’s something the angels themselves use.

Please be respectful of all those in here for we are not the judges of anyone.

Stop this nonsense please and just live and let live.

1 Like

I know :joy:

1 Like

Are not the demons angels? Are not the angels demons ? Yes and No. But most minds change and change again; like the wind.

This thread is some deep fried shit here. Too much for my newb brain. Please teach me. At some other point. K. Thx.

2 Likes

Okay, I have set a time-out on posting and asked this member to please read the forum for a couple of days and cool down, this topic will open midnight EST Weds and maybe things will be a bit more chill then.

I’m trying to prevent a trollstorm or any excessively heated words, and give @anon20763531 time to get to know us, and what the forum’s actually like . :+1:

14 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.

Important reading for all Living Gods who are new to the forum:

1 Like

You sound like your related to Rasputin…

1 Like

I Am, who I Am. Nice to meet you lawclerk.

1 Like

I once named a cat ‘Rasputin’ (Raz for short) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I bow to all of you; who seek life everlasting.