I have a ridiculous amount of bad luck. Literally everything. Like reverse Midas. People ask if I'm cursed PLEASE HELP!

Like i said, ridiculous. Everything i try, dies. Fails. Goes to shit. Honestly, if i cant turn it around plan B is a permanent exit plan. I cant take it. 5 years. 10,000 job applications 2 interviews, neither called back. I have 2 degrees. Geez. Tried dog breeding. They were stolen. Any money im supposed to get gets taken, stolen, etc. Ex takes me to court, i get run over every damn time like a bitch. He disowned one kid, took another half time and his support is optional!!! Cheating is apparently coolā€¦ i ened up owing HIM money after he cheated, moved in with her for 6 months and made me file. ??? Shit on. Kicked. And it just doesnt stop. Oh and not one but 2 TWO chronic illnesses that arenā€™t supposed to co exist but in me, they do! Oh and cause tons of pain so even if 8 could get a job, i couldnā€™t do it. Of course SSI isnā€™t going to work either. Nothing does. Doctors wont cooperate. So theres that. Someone PLEASE tell me why. Am i cursed? In hell? What? And how do I fix it!!! I cant take it. I cant. Ive been broken. Ive tried manifesting but, that doesnā€™t ever work no matter what i try. My mom can do it! I feel like I have a wall of shit around me. Please help me.

7 Likes

Try this. Will cancel any curse. Also banish and cleanse the place you live in. And many times it is not only place that is haunted, but people are. So get rid of shitty toxic peoples.

9 Likes

Ok. Ill try. Thank you

1 Like

But your profile says youā€™re a musician? Any reason why youā€™re looking for regular jobs?

Have you heard of this happening to anyone? I feel like im in hell.

Ok 1. Bam mind blown. 2. Yeahā€¦ because literally nothing is working anywhere. What do i do? 3ā€¦ and forgive me but im pretty newā€¦ how do i accomplish #???

1 Like

Sounds like you might have stepped on some toes (sensitive magicians). Whatā€™s wrong with being a musician?

Yes, more common than you can imagine. Specially if you are cursed or some nasty spirit is lurking around you. Also if you are going through time-period of Saturn this kind of things happen ( including being cursed ). If it is Saturn related ( I have a feeling it is ) then do this.

There is a goddesses called Maha Gauri, SHe is one form of Goddesses Durga. Everyday offer incense, if possible imagine it is spreading around and multiplying through out the sky, state 3 times- ā€˜ā€™ may this offering take the shape of your heartā€™s desire Goddesses maha gauri. Take this and help me to get rid of saturnā€™s negative influence ā€˜ā€™ UR situation will improve within 2-3 months.

4 Likes

Have you ever, in your life, tried to curse anyone?

1 Like

Idk what i did. Honestly. Ive tried everything. Cant get gigs. I try to get bands together they fall apart. I try summoning help and its like i hit a brick wall. Idk what im doing wrong.

1 Like

Thought about it but no.

1 Like

Try watching this, see if anything helps:

5 Likes

Thats the wired part. This has gone on longer than i even knew curses were real. Longer thanā€¦ like before i started breaking my programming from years of evangelical indoctrination.

2 Likes

You sound like an emotional vampire to me. Do you find yourself looking for sympathy through everyone u know by hammering sob stories into their brains?

2 Likes

Whoah try writing this sigil out and carrying it in your left pocket for a few days, donā€™t worry about trying to open it or anything;

If your problems stem from any attachments due to religious upbringing and programming the sigil alone will help. Note carefully any changes and update this topic. :+1:

if you own ANY divination items, like Tarot, Runes, even a deck of playing cards, place them in a sealed metal tin or wrap them in aluminium baking foil, do the same to any Bibles, grimoires, anything that can conceivably act as a ā€œportalā€ to other realms. If you have board games, place them in the south-west corner of the room you use least often.

Try making an equal-armed X-style cross under your bed with salt, as well, not like + orientation but like X - diagonals.

5 Likes

Have you looked into the norse concept of Hamingja?

3 Likes

My leprechaun gave me this song to sing to you for good luck. May you follow the rainbow to itā€™s treasured source. Blessed Bee.

5 Likes

@Kestrel you just manifested a topless cutie, maybe your luckā€™s changing? :laughing:

7 Likes

No. Im the opposite. Im just having a bit of a breakdown. Im the one who holds everyone together. I take care of everything. Today i broke.

2 Likes

Honestly you seem like you have a sense of humour which is usually lacking in professional victims. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes