I have a question about " Lucifer And The Hidden Demons " by Theodore Rose

Imagine you are in a desert, with rocks everywhere, in the distance you see a black tree that looks burnt, the tree has silver oozing from the branches and hardening up around the roots like ice, here are some images to get you started.

This is how the tree would look when visualising it, but bigger.

Imagine the colour of the tree in the image below

th

But imagine it on the roots.

th (2)

Imagine that the roots are similar in size to the image below, but a glistening, sparkly, icy silver colour, with silver liquid oozing from the branches down the base of the tree and on to the roots, hardening when they land on the roots.

Alternatively, if you still cannot understand the pathworking, you could use the google translate app on your phone and tap the camera symbol inside the google translate app, and hover your phone over the words you donā€™t understand or you could type in the words as they appear into google translate and translate them into your language.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you helped me a lot!

1 Like

Thank you helped me a lot. I was wondering if the liquid metal oozed and hardened around the branches of the tree or at the roots below. Thank you for your help. Sorry to bother you yet, but could you confirm if I understood the final part of King Shahtan correctly? When the tree falls, does it fall on ashes and embers that are on the ground?
Like this:

I was doing the final step of King Luciferā€™s pathworking completely wrong, so I didnā€™t feel anything at call time. Thanks a lot for the help!

4 Likes

at the roots below.

It reads in the book ā€™ the tree collapses to silvery ash and red embers, so the tree becomes that silvery ash and red embers, rather than falling on to it, I guess imagine the image you attached to your comment, but imagine it being a lot larger and resembling a tree.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understood. Thank you very much for the help, it enlightened me a lot!

2 Likes

Do you have any success with this book?

Iā€™ve done a few of the pathworkings, succes rate varied on them, but Iā€™ve had no big failures.
Iā€™ve also just used it to for other reasons other than the described pathworkings, that was successful.

Iā€™ve even used the method to connect to Cernunnos, using my own ā€œlocation sceneā€. It worked beautifully although he wasnā€™t exactly happy about it. Although he seemed a little impressed. He also kicked my arse for contacting in such a direct way without permission, before I was ready and without a proper guide.
Iā€™ve been going out of my way to please all kinds of nature spirits and leaving weekly offerings in numerous nature spots since then.

1 Like

How you work with Lucifer through this book, i mean i get all of the ritual structure that been written in this book but ā€¦ let said i want to sharpening my magickal power and call on Shatan, and the book said Lucifer can fastforwarding the timeframe so the result can be manifest sooner.

yes, it seem like lust for result thing. But the question is how you work with luciferā€¦ Do you called and work with Shatan first and by the end of path working you tell Lucifer to haste the magick or what, I dont get it

In the system of the book, these would be separate procedures. You could try it the way you describe, but if youā€™re wanting to stick to the method as written you would:

• connect with lucifer then shatahn and make that request
    -later perform a second ritual, connecting with lucifer and ask for the speeding up of the former
2 Likes

Just as a word of warning with the Four main Kings: there ways of working are extremely powerful. If your request is genuine, these entities will move mountains.

7 Likes

Interesting, have you had a particularly major outcome?

1 Like

Shahtan for the ability to improve magick. My entire life was reconfigured that put me on a crash course of initiation.

5 Likes

I dont understand with all of this, all I ask just to be a better tarot reader and psychic and now for all of sudden sound like i have to finish Sephiroth and Qliphoth at the same time.

Theodore Rose has done his homework. I first read this book online. Just reading the pathworking of Lucifer for the first time, I felt Lucifer next to me before I was finished. I wasnā€™t trying to do a ritual. I wasnā€™t trying to call Lucifer. I wasnā€™t even reading outloud. I was reading to see what the book is about and Lucifer showed up. Standing right behind my left shoulder.

After years of praying to Yehovaah in the ā€œcorrectā€ way and feeling like I was talking to the wall, it was impressive how easy it was to contact Lucifer.

I purchased the book to be able to try some rituals, but I got distracted by the next shiny thingšŸ¤ 

9 Likes

@Under_the_Skin please correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but I think what was meant with ā€œif your request is genuineā€. Is if you have no doubt about what you are requesting and are clear about how you state itā€¦ then the four kings are very powerful in working it out.

This is not something new, whenever you do a spell even if not involving a spirit. Your intent and your pictured outcome should always be clear and without doubts. Itā€™s just part of the basic skills.
No working both sides of the kabbala while juggling 6 torches and drawing a Vermeer with a pencil in your mouth required :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

why not replying me directly? You know im being sarcasm right?! ITS A BASIC SENSE that no need 6th sense ability to know it.

it nice warning by the way, but if it basic just said it like it used toā€¦ not all member on this forum are westerner or north america

English is not my mothertongue as well, so I guess something got lost in translation ^^
Which is a little shameful, since sarcasm is my native tongue above any other language

1 Like

Whhaaaatttā€¦ so all this time Iā€™ve been trying to chant with a pencil in my mouth I could have been doing it sans pencil?

Hahahaha! You should try it sans pencil. I think it might make quite the differenceā€¦

1 Like

Lots of success, it is an amazing book with concepts you can pick and pull into other areas of your magic to make it personalized, dark blessings and fruitful bounties are given to those who work with ANY of the spirits within the book. Iā€™ve removed toxic coworkers, silenced those who worked against me, and even found a new employer! If youā€™re able Iā€™d highly suggest you purchase it, even the kindle version will suffice. Pathworking is an amazing tool.

7 Likes