I have a question about " Lucifer And The Hidden Demons " by Theodore Rose

I understand that the simplicity of the book itself, makes one doubtful, however the path-workings serve as an evocation in and of itself.

With both evocations and pathworkings, I sense the presence of the demons, for example at the beginning of March, when I first used the book, I felt a strong gust of wind and a powerful presence behind me, it was actually stronger than traditional evocations.

All in all, I’d say it’s actually a little bit stronger with the pathworkings, because you’re kind of going to where that demon would actually reside and knowing that in that exact moment that you do the pathworkings in the book, that they are there, with you.

6 Likes

Ok so i can call every day different purpose,? Since i dnt want to annoy lucifer,? Any ideas thanks.

1 Like

Oh jeez I’m back at it again.

You can do a ritual from this book every day if you really want to. The demons won’t be annoyed.

Here’s what I do. Think about what you want. Maybe write down your thoughts in your journal. Then look over the powers and see which demons have powers that can help you get what you want. Then do one ritual each day, asking the demons for their wisdom and assistance.

Lucifer has never been annoyed with me for summoning him.

I suggest you make your request to the demons just like their power is described in the book. Let’s say you want to summon Maggid, to encourage others to bestow gifts upon you. First, you summon Lucifer and ask that he allow you to summon Asmodi and Maggid. Then you summon Asmodi, and ask that Asmodi allow you to summon Maggid. Then, after you summon Maggid, you ask that Maggid allow others to bestow gifts upon you. Maggid may then communicate with you, sending you thoughts or images or feelings, but even if you don’t feel much, you then thank the demon, thank Lucifer, imagine the rock-strewn desert where you began, and then get up and get on with your day, knowing that the magick is done.

9 Likes

So, my story of LHD.

I am a goof, so please understand I didn’t mean any harm.
I did the Lucifer Pathworking, and met Lucifer. First thing I ask is, “Are you really Lucifer?”
He rolls his eyes.
I’m like “shit, alright I am gonna come back because I didn’t do this right.”
Second time I invoke, I am on a bus. I ask him if he is offended that I used to call myself Lucifer.
He rolls his eyes, and begins to talk, and the bus hits a pot hole and I wake up. Shit…
Third time, I go to Invoke, and he’s not there at all.
Lol.
I wasted Lucifer’s time. Lawd.

1 Like

Thanks

Welcome @Kalix It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

A post was split to a new topic: Introduction

@Niantiel69 Could you help me please? There is last part of King Lucifer’s pathwork, I can’t understand it properly and translate it into my language, could you clarify it for me?

@Snuck18 Is the part you don’t understand the tree? Or some other part?

Add: If the tree then it would be similar to this googled picture but different color. Silver instead of red (or like stainless steel appliance color if the word silver doesn’t translate well).

Regular tree bark silver (shiny pale grey) coming out of it instead of red and the tree in the ground not floating in a white empty space like this picture

And drops is like :droplet: but silver (steel like color).

If it’s something else though!that’s giving you trouble I don’t think I’ll be able to help you figure it out.

4 Likes

Imagine you are in a desert, with rocks everywhere, in the distance you see a black tree that looks burnt, the tree has silver oozing from the branches and hardening up around the roots like ice, here are some images to get you started.

This is how the tree would look when visualising it, but bigger.

Imagine the colour of the tree in the image below

th

But imagine it on the roots.

th (2)

Imagine that the roots are similar in size to the image below, but a glistening, sparkly, icy silver colour, with silver liquid oozing from the branches down the base of the tree and on to the roots, hardening when they land on the roots.

Alternatively, if you still cannot understand the pathworking, you could use the google translate app on your phone and tap the camera symbol inside the google translate app, and hover your phone over the words you don’t understand or you could type in the words as they appear into google translate and translate them into your language.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you helped me a lot!

1 Like

Thank you helped me a lot. I was wondering if the liquid metal oozed and hardened around the branches of the tree or at the roots below. Thank you for your help. Sorry to bother you yet, but could you confirm if I understood the final part of King Shahtan correctly? When the tree falls, does it fall on ashes and embers that are on the ground?
Like this:

I was doing the final step of King Lucifer’s pathworking completely wrong, so I didn’t feel anything at call time. Thanks a lot for the help!

4 Likes

at the roots below.

It reads in the book ’ the tree collapses to silvery ash and red embers, so the tree becomes that silvery ash and red embers, rather than falling on to it, I guess imagine the image you attached to your comment, but imagine it being a lot larger and resembling a tree.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understood. Thank you very much for the help, it enlightened me a lot!

2 Likes

Do you have any success with this book?

I’ve done a few of the pathworkings, succes rate varied on them, but I’ve had no big failures.
I’ve also just used it to for other reasons other than the described pathworkings, that was successful.

I’ve even used the method to connect to Cernunnos, using my own “location scene”. It worked beautifully although he wasn’t exactly happy about it. Although he seemed a little impressed. He also kicked my arse for contacting in such a direct way without permission, before I was ready and without a proper guide.
I’ve been going out of my way to please all kinds of nature spirits and leaving weekly offerings in numerous nature spots since then.

1 Like

How you work with Lucifer through this book, i mean i get all of the ritual structure that been written in this book but … let said i want to sharpening my magickal power and call on Shatan, and the book said Lucifer can fastforwarding the timeframe so the result can be manifest sooner.

yes, it seem like lust for result thing. But the question is how you work with lucifer… Do you called and work with Shatan first and by the end of path working you tell Lucifer to haste the magick or what, I dont get it

In the system of the book, these would be separate procedures. You could try it the way you describe, but if you’re wanting to stick to the method as written you would:

• connect with lucifer then shatahn and make that request
    -later perform a second ritual, connecting with lucifer and ask for the speeding up of the former
2 Likes

Just as a word of warning with the Four main Kings: there ways of working are extremely powerful. If your request is genuine, these entities will move mountains.

7 Likes

Interesting, have you had a particularly major outcome?

1 Like