I have a disease and I need some advice

Recently went to a neurologist and she suspects I have multiple sclerosis. I’m gonna do two MRI scans today and some medical tests to see if I have that or not.

I hope I don’t have that because there’s currently no cure for multiple sclerosis, but it’s possible to treat the symptoms with medicines and other treatments

I practice magick since 3 years ago. I could use occult knowledge to heal myself but… The problem is that my parents don’t allow evoking Great President Buer or Great President Marbas or any other demon. Healing incantations are not allowed. Yeah. They are Orthodox Christians. All magick is forbidden here including calling Archangel Raphael because they don’t know about His existence and they don’t know it’s a legit archangel. I can’t even chant RA - PHA - EL or listen to healing frequencies or watch healing subliminals. The only thing they allow me to do is visualization.

I did read a Prayer for Raphael and yesterday I went to a Monastery in Bucharest and I think there were some Relics of Saint Nectarios of Aegina (a healer). I did pray and light a candle there, near His icon, with the intent to get healthy. I also drink holy water every morning from now on because that’s the tradition and beliefs here in Romania.

I need advice on what should I do now. I’m not really close to God. My mother believes that this disease is just a punishment / “life lesson” because I practice magick. I don’t know if I want to listen to my parents or not.

• Should I secretly evoke a Demon? Will the Saint get mad because I do that instead of putting 100% of my trust in God? I’m scared of being punished.
  • Should I secretly use demonic incantations for healing such as Talak tala menzu ikba tala mesoreth meenkata or I should just trust God instead of any occult stuff?
  • what to do if God will not save me because the really bad things I’ve done? I haven’t confessed my sins since a long time ago.

Thank you guys in advance for your time.

9 Likes

Most of the people here will just tell you to ditch your god and call a demon 'cause many of them have a borderline irrational hate on for the JCI religions.

But let me ask you this: what do you want to do? Only you can decide what is best.

This fear is understandable considering the Church’s track record on the subject, but the truth of the matter is a bit more complicated, you see, 'cause there are plenty of Christian magicians who work with demons, and they do it with God’s blessing and authority. In fact, the traditional Goetia is Christian magick.

As for saints, there are some that are against demons, but there are others, like St. Cyprian, who were practicing sorcerers. My advice would be to look at what the stories of Saint Nectarios say about it. If he went around casting out demons, for example, then he might have an issue with you summoning one, but if not, then you’re probably okay. As a healer, he would be compassionate, and most likely wouldn’t hold it against you.

“The gods help those who help themselves” isn’t just a pithy saying, but a truth. The more you can do for yourself, the more likely it is you will obtain your goal so I would use the incantation and trust in your god.

Your god is supposed to be about forgiveness, right? So let go of any guilt you may feel for past wrongs, and “give it up to God,” as they say. You don’t need to confess, just release it. Ask God to take it away.

I would look into what is known as “pathworking.” This is a legitimate magical technique where you can connect with spiritual entities through visualizing archetypal imagery. It all takes place in your mind, and you don’t even have to speak out loud, so your parents wouldn’t even know what you were doing.

Jareth Tempest has a book called Archangel Pathworkings that provides such images for contacting many different angels, including Raphael. It’s on Amazon Kindle for about $10. However, if for whatever reason you can’t download a book without your parents finding out, Tempest has a pathworking for the archangel Raziel free on his website, and you can just ask Raziel to bring you to Raphael, even if you don’t have the images for him.

18 Likes

I’m waiting to go into work, but when I get home I can update this topic with additional angel names for healing, which similarly can be found through pathworkings. They are shemhamphoresh angels.

2 Likes

I agree 100% with you, It’s his health and his life. Pathworking is excellent!

3 Likes

The solution is to evoke outside of the home. You can do an evocation literally anywhere really. If you have a car, you can drive yourself to a vacant place and perform an evocation in your back seat. Its really up to you, but i wouldn’t allow the irrational fears of your parents to prevent you from recovery. The type of entity you use doesn’t matter much, as long as it actually has the ability to heal. Raphael would be a good choice because hes within your religious paradigm. However, if you are worried about God, well…you found yourself in a weird place because witchcraft of any kind is forbidden in the bible…so you have a choice to make. From what I’ve seen though, being a good Christian alone doesn’t save you from hardship.

7 Likes

Hello,

FACT#1: Spirits can AID you in healing
FACT #2: YOU will do 100% of the healing.
Concepts: 1)Disease is a projection of the mind. 2)The goal of human life is to align Mind with Soul. 3)Imbalance is created by unconscious conflict with the soul. 4)Imbalance is projected into physical plane resulting in disease. 5)Cure for imbalance is giving the soul what it wants.

Suggestion: Get involved in healing magic. There’s 3 types: Herbs, Energy work, and divine healing. I have only experience with herbs and energy work. As I see things you’re looking for a divine force to heal you. You can complement this magic you’re trying to perform with Haritaki, Tumeric, Palo de Arco (Lapacho), Moringa, Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts, Seeds. Know your circadian rhythms, sleep well, exercise, laugh. Learn and may it become a second nature in your life: microcosmic Orbit, Inner smile, Qi Gong, Yoga. Go in youtube and search MANTAK CHIA, also get his books if possible. Perhaps devote yourself to understanding JudeoCristian mentality and see why your parents are behaving in this manner. You are GOD,
YOU: YOUR OWN UNIVERSE
GOD: GENERATOR OPERATOR DESTROYER

11 Likes

Pathworking is the easiest way to work with no outward signs. I practice in secret and it’s important to me not to leave outward signs that I practice. You can do all the chants mentally and work in an astral temple (there’s a detailed tutorial on balg you can search). It requires a lot of focus and concentration compared to pathworking, but if you wanted to you could do all of it with strong enough imagination.

Are your parents the master of you? Are you going to deprive yourself of your will because you believe god says so? :wink: According to yogic beliefs diseases can clear karma, and limitations can be incredible catalysts for growth, but it’s your right to choose if you want this experience or not.

7 Likes

Yes! Like, you’re always at some point encounter some resistance.; esp. When it comes to you taking charge of your life and doing what’s best for you. I’ve started a little while ago, with the “fuck off” mentality because i spent the majority of my life pleasing ppl.

2 Likes

I know a woman with MS. Can I chant the demonic incantation “talak tala menzu etc” for her? Chanting while visualizing her, and requesting she be healed?

2 Likes

I really love this, it really struck a chord with me.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you can use that incantation for another as i have never tried, but you can always give a go yourself.

1 Like

There’s a spiritual bath i’ve used way back that consists of yellow mustard powder, sugar and salt. I think you’re supposed to add these ingredients to a 1/2 gal. Of water and scrub/ wipe your self down( prayer/ set your intention) and rinse off. If memory serves i came across it on lucky mojo site.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for replying with ideas.

Yep. Summoning is an issue. In the Prayer I read for Raphael also said that Asmodeus is scared of him (Book of Tobit reference I think). Yesterday I read a Prayer for Saint Nectarios where it said something like “demons fear him”. It also said there that everyone who asked him for help got healthy or at least people didn’t suffer too much. I feel like I should trust him because he did some miracles here in my country.
While reading the prayer I felt like I need to move a painting of Sigil of Saturn I offered to Azazel a long time ago. That’s not placed in my room anymore.

I’ll try.

I’m still scared to do something different than what my parents say. I’m almost 17, I feel like I must listen to them. I’m really scared of this bible quote: “A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.”. I’m don’t feel like it’s a good idea to start pathworking now ;(

I thought that too but maybe we’re wrong. I still have a hope it will save me. I’m sure that hope and intent is really important here ;D I can’t really choose not to be a good Christian because this family.

I see what you mean … I wish I was enough powerful to choose myself but this fear I have right now is destroying me.

Thanks for your suggestion. You’re right. Changing the way I think / Changing the daily routine / Changing what I eat… I think being as healthy as I can is as efficient as healing magic. I need to get rid of this fear and raise my vibration naturally.

I guess so. Maybe this disease is a life lesson. It’s late now, surgeons are the only hope probably.

In a few hours I will receive the medical interpretation of the MRI scans I did yestarday to see what I have.

I was curious and I looked on the scan to see how my brain looks like and I saw really scary unusual things there. You can’t imagine how scared I was to see something abnormal like that without knowing what is it. Fear made my body shake all night

Here’s an interesting experience I had during the MRI. I had to stay 1h and 15m without making any move. I don’t remember it too well but I feel like Raphael came to me and said something like “Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Trust me”. Also said something like “I’m here. Call my name anytime you need my help”. Kinda helped me to relax. Also said something like “You should listen to your parents. They love you a lot.”. I asked Him if I will successfully stay without making any move in the MRI device and He said “Yes. You will be so happy after you finish.” and He was right. When the MRI finished I started laughing of happiness (I didn’t expect that). I don’t usually hear spirit’s voices so I asked Him if His appearance is real or is just my imagination but I completely forgot what He answered to this question.

Looks like the only thing I need to do is to be patient and calm down. I’m gonna abstain from using any divination to predict the result. I’m scared of the pain I’m gonna go through, not scared of death… but I also don’t wanna die because I’m too young and I have a lots of things to do. If I die trusting God I will go to nice astral places such as Christian Heaven I guess.

1 Like

17’s very young to be diagnosed with MS? Are the doctors certain?

I’m not doubting your word, just truly curious.

1 Like

Ah. I was gonna ask how old you were. It’s OK to listen to your parents, but it does not mean you have to believe everything they believe.

If they won’t “allow” you to do rituals – do you have a private space (your own bedroom, or a locked bathroom) where you could do them? If your time is limited you could look to things like the Gallery of Magick’s works; Mystical Words of Power, or Sigils of Power and Transformation, which do not take much time to complete.

I don’t really have the privacy to speak loudly when I perform rituals either, or to chant/vibrate mantras. Try performing the rituals silently, speaking words with your “inner voice” and imagine it loud and resonant so that it touches the far corners of the universe. Or simply whisper to yourself. Or, consider an astral temple. If you search this forum for “astral temple” you should find a good few mentions.

Please don’t be afraid. Do not take the bible literally. IMO, this passage relates back to the 10 commandments. “Thou shalt worship no other god before me / do not worship false idols”. Now, keep in mind that when Moses asked the Lord what he should say to the Israelites, the Lord said to Moses: “I AM WHO I AM. Tell them, ‘I AM has sent me to you’.”

The God of the bible is I AM. Say this to yourself: “I am”. Repeat it. “I AM”. That is God. Your conscious awareness of being, unconditioned.

Now you get to choose what to place after it. What are you? “I am wealthy”, “I am in perfect health”, “I am loved by my family”. That is the essence of God.

Re: Raphael; in my experience, no matter where you are or how you call him, he will hear you. If you cannot vibrate or chant his name, then, again, call with your “inner voice”, and imagine your inner voice booming so loudly that it reaches the far corners of the universe. RA-PHA-EL.

You might also wanna check out the book Archangels of Magick.

4 Likes

Honestly, when it comes to magick, hope doesn’t really cut it. “We” aren’t wrong. The Christian god is one god among many. If you choose to put your entire life in his hands thats your choice. But from my experience, you get better results when you command the spirits for change to come over hoping to them that they show you mercy

1 Like

You’re right. I did choose just to ask for help and I’m sure Saints will help me.

Thank you. I flipped through them, they are useful. I will probably do the Healing Ritual in a few days if I feel it’s necessary.

Yep, I always talk to him with my mind’s voice

I haven’t received the concrete response yet… nobody interpreted the MRI scans. Maybe tomorrow I will receive more details. 3 days ago I just went to a neurologist and she suspects I have MS. My symptoms are similar with the ones from brain tumor too. Above my brain I saw something weird on the MRI but I’m not an expert and I don’t know what is that. My mom (family doctor) thinks it’s just a big, dilated blood vessel that presses on the brain and gives me that tingling feeling in the legs… But I also don’t see really good with the right eye (my eye doctor thinks it’s neuritis, a common thing for MS).

The probability to have MS is under 0.5% for my age. I was young and stupid so probably I abused curses and failed some of them and they got back to me? Or maybe I’ve been cursed by someone ?? I don’t think so cause I have a magic mirror on my altar that reflects all curses and negative thoughts, I also used to do anti curse baths every month… (I’m a kinda “well-known” occultist in my city, a lot people hate me and a lot of people love me … I wouldn’t be surprised if I find out that somebody cursed me).

1 Like

That is a potential aneurysm and needs attention. It could have something to do with your symptoms.

(Note: am not a doctor)

I hope you get good news for your health mate. Best of luck with Raphael and the other rituals.

5 Likes

I don’t care who they are, they’re not gonna stop me from being healthy.

2 Likes

Incredible work! Everything about this image and sigil is beautifully provocative. I look forward to engaging with her in pathworking. :pray:t3:

2 Likes