I had to stop doing angel love spells. Only working with demons regarding love spells now

Keep us posted with the Lotir spell.
I used Rosier in the past and I could feel his presence, however I felt his presence but the outcome was not really good. I think he is a good spirit, but perhaps not for me or I did something wrong

2 Likes

Yeah and he even mentioned that he got married by using the same spell (the first spell) if thats what you are talking about

I still dont get it … after reading your post i have a question

Does that spell affect the CASTER more or the woman… my guess is doesn’t matter if the caster is girl or the target it will affect the women more it is designed that way … correct me if m wrong

if you search LAYER LOVE SPELL you will get a lot of spells which use layer approach

hope it helps

Blessings!!

2 Likes

I exactly experience the same when with angel for love spell, the backfire hit me hard like crazy, so i quit.

But i dont get good result working with demons.

Until i found Innana, you should try innana, i never working with Her for specific target but She gave me 80% critecia that i wanted, since then i only ask Innana support in the matter of love and sex.

5 Likes

Ase. I agree with you. All this free will stuff is just fluff and new age crap

If you’re talking about ritual 2 from Magickal Seduction (to turn attraction into love with one particular person), I’m a woman, and I was the only one affected by it.

Hey, while searching for experiences on love spells and letting go, I found a lot of threads by you (@Love8888 ), but I’m curious about the outcome of your workings since it’s been a while since your last post on this subject.

Like you, I did the second ritual from Magickal Seduction. Like you, I grew obsessed and deeply in love, but my target seemed unaffected. We had been dating for a month when I did the ritual, everything was going great, and a month later my target ghosted me. Haven’t heard from him in 7 months, though I did more rituals and petitions (to demons, angels, etc) for him to reconnect. I did those rituals for a couple of months, and then I stopped. That was 5 months ago, and nothing has changed in my situation. I gave up and haven’t done any more workings since.

So what happened to your situation, now that it’s been a while?

I’m currently looking for rituals to detach, let my target go, and completely forget him, since now it’s clear nothing worked.

1 Like

Personally - never touching that spell again. It’s not worth it. IMO mildly affects the target- deeply affects me. Being obsessed causes resistance, also is painful, It is just not worth it. It ended horribly with my target- I got pregnant and he basically forced me to abort- and hasn’t spoken to me since. He is a narcissist and sociopath- so I don’t care.

10 Likes

WOW, it’s a good thing it didn’t work, or it could’ve been worse. You dodged a bullet!

2 Likes

Do you remember the exact request to Aniel (the angel of this ritual)? it may be down to the specifics of the request more than the entity at hand as I am certain Aniel is also Astarte, Inanna, Astaroth just variations of the same entity or faces of it like most things they come how YOU want them to. But if you can write down the request made excluding names then that can help to debug it a little. Another thing with that ritual is the Genie spirits it uses are more on affecting oneself than another strangely enough and someone on this forum pointed that out a while ago as another group changed them around which supposedly made it work a bit better. May be better to just contact Aniel himself without the extra fluff to be fare.

2 Likes

I never could work with angels. It never worked. Seems that what I do was never a possible positive outcome. Based on my post today about meeting mother darkness, if I do a love spell one day it is with her I will work with and that is it.

5 Likes

If you mean the second ritual from Magickal Seduction, the Angel called is Haniel, and not Aniel (I thought they were the same but when I compared the sigils I remember they looked different, so I could totally be wrong, but they would seem to be different spirits).

Regarding the Genies (Jazar and Sisera), I suggested switching them for other options I thought were better, because I think the troublesome one is Jazar. Link to my post on that.

The way the petitions are worded in the Magickal Seduction book, it goes:

Petition to Genies: “Bring me the love and passion of X. Send my love into his/her heart so that s/he returns my love.”

Petition to Haniel: “Warm the heart of X, so that s/he feels my love and returns it a thousandfold.”

So, in a way, it’s like the strength (and result) of the ritual actually depends on the feelings of the operator… if the operator is obsessed or deeply infatuated, but doesn’t truly love the target, then those are the feelings sent to the target for them to return back to the operator: obsession and deep infatuation (these are examples, but it could be any other feelings that are not love). Of course, at best, these influences would be at least resisted by the target.

Looking back in my particular case, I think my main feelings were obsession, disappointment, and wanting my target to crawl for me. Where’s the love in that? Of course it wouldn’t work. I didn’t even know my target well enough to actually love them. Loving someone means adoring them, knowing fully who they are, loving them with their virtues and flaws, and being willing to accept them as they are.

If I had to do it again on some other target, I’d word it differently, because it’s like love has to be sparked and born out of nothing, so I can’t “send my love” to someone if I don’t truly love them, right? There are other spirits (Angels, Demons, Genies, etc) that can generate love (or manipulate minds and hearts) out of nowhere, and the petition can also be rephrased to reflect that.

4 Likes

Yup to be honest I don’t do love spells anymore- they have only caused me serious pain and drama. Also, not many people are worth it… the people I tried it on were extremely wealthy. Most people are replaceable, the spells are not worth it. If I meet someone worthy of a love spell in the future I will use Goetia spirits.

6 Likes

Yeah, makes senses, Aniel is Astaroth. The GV Astaroth and the Aniel seal are very similar. Don’t be confused about what that entity can do.

It would probably be better to find a spell that effects the guy more.

1 Like

Really? I see no similarities in their sigils, I must be missing something

1 Like

Oh?? Now that’s interesting.

It’s Aniel that’s also Anael, who is same as archangel Hanael, right?

Astaroth’s sigil looks quite a bit more intense than the ones I’m finding for Aniel.

Strangely, when i look up Aniel sigil I get something much simpler than the more complex Haniel sigil, even though they are supposed to be the same entity.

How confusing.

Agreed!!! I always have some sort of protection before casting any love spell or anything like that just in case something is sent back! I do think demons are much faster and forward with results, from the times I have worked with them, theg we’re quick and got things done, I do think they had a more short term affect, but I didn’t want a long term affect anyways! I also used one of my own servitors which worked really well, mostly to get noticed, for explain, making someone online notice me, or someone across from me!

which demon did you ask?

1 Like

Well stiri! And AZAZEL

1 Like

thnx for the reply.
Sitri was suggested to me too, by someone else outside of the forum:slight_smile:
so I guess he really is effective huh

1 Like

Yup for sure! For media attention and definitely lustttt

1 Like