I got red Powerade! [Did anyone get good results from the Draconian Ritual Book?]

A year or so ago, I found a post about someone doing the meditations in the Draconian Ritual Book. Basically, he (I’m assuming) said that after some time, he started attracting sexual attention from women.

I made a post asking for a link to that post, or for the OP to comment on it. No one responded. I tried looking for the post myself, but no luck.

I’m looking back at doing the rituals in the book. Primarily the circle casting and the chakra ritual. I even bought a pack of red Powerade specifically for the offerings. Around here, people love fruit punch type stuff. So, it’s kinda rare.

If anyone has Mastered the book, I want to know if you’re success is like the guy I mentioned above. If not, what was it, and how did you specifically do it?

1 Like

Yeah I remember your post asking but I have no idea what that old post was either.

I updated your title to clarify what you are asking for in square brackets, in hopes of attracting more responses. Vague titles tend to cause people with less time available to skip over them in favour of titles that are more personally interesting.

(I don’t have this book at all so I can’t add anything useful, I’m afraid.)

1 Like