I give up on magick

I’ve been trying to successfully manifest magick in my life for about ten months. I’ve tried everything I can think of from sigil mack, candle magick, evocation. Yet it seems nothing works. I guess some people don’t deserve magick.

1 Like

Ten months ain’t much time.

20 Likes

Some people maybe don’t, if you consider yourself one you will certainly make it a self fulfilling prophecy. The best thing I can recommend is meditation, lots and lots of meditation and working on opening chakras. 10 months isn’t that long in the grand scheme of things. Hang in there and try to keep a positive outlook. Best of luck.

11 Likes

Take a break.

Also, a sudden shift in your reality can actually be traumatic. Your higher self could be protecting you from things you just aren’t ready for. Either way, check your programming and start over when you get back to it.

7 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Only ten months?

This was me five years ago:

25 Likes

I’ve had some spells take over 10 months to manifest. I’ve done workings that lasted almost 10 months. If someone genuinely manifests results after just 10 months I’d consider them either extremely talented or lying(MAYBE past life shenanigans not withstanding)…

5 Likes

What material did you use to study?

4 Likes

If you tried anything in life and you wasn’t successful, two possibilities… you did it wrong or you don’t have the skills to do it right. Assuming you have the knowledge and this in itself is a challenge these days.

Ten months is way more than enough if you have the right information or your mentor is well experienced occultist.

The thing is, these days more than 90% of what you read, hear or see about magick is pure fantasy or outright lies. It became an open market for scammers, role-players and beginners pretending to be or honestly believe they’re masters. Very difficult to find quality information. It’s not like trying to learn how to cook from a book or a video. You need first to collect the right information, and the only way to know that it’s the right information is by testing it. So those ten month can’t be counted as “practicing magick” at all. You were researching and studying… the fact that nothing worked means that this step is not done yet. And it could take as long as it takes.

If you want a short cut… find a mentor who could teach you. Someone who proved himself or herself to be an experienced and respectful occultist. Otherwise, keep researching, studying and experimenting until something works, or give up the whole thing, that’s for you to decide.

When you find a really good mentor you could see results within weeks if not days. Magick is not an easy craft to figure out but once this is done, on your own or by the guidance of someone else, you will find it easy to practice once you understand the core principles behind it. The only thing left after that is to expand your knowledge and skills by practice, and learn something new everyday.

Good luck,

19 Likes

@ PrinceX

what he said is spot on.

i would like to ask what kinda things are you seeking for…when i started out the most simplist of things i asked for or tried to achive then built on success after success which is important both as a path way to work and for you to see tangible results

4 Likes

Expectations can also be an issue I started out magick when I was single digits and it came fairly easy for me but as I got older I had more expectations and a lot of times it didn’t work out due to that. There’s no wrong or right way to do magick/energy work but there’s always a fundamental foundation which in my opinion is getting to know yourself, your energy, etc. self understanding. When I let go of expectations is when I focused more on understanding and execution and let everything else fall into place. 10 months isn’t a long time but it isn’t a short time either.

Don’t give up on it simply try a new approach one that isn’t a quick 10 month plan to success. Let go of expectations (assuming you have this issue) and everyone goes through a period of a dry spell and uses it to relax and not over stress themselves over things that can turn out simple as hell through a clearer mind.

3 Likes

My suggestion would be reading Franz Bardons book,Initation Into Hermetics.You will get everything you want if you do it completely.

7 Likes

My suggestion: Fake it till you make it.

6 Likes

I’m close to giving up too :pensive:

2 Likes

What have you tried manifesting?

Did you train any of your astral senses?

Your subconsious may be blocking results you want as well.

Thats why introspection is so important.

Look into nlp (neuro linguistic programming) and program your subconscious mind for fun, profit, love, or anything else you want.

Then try doing a ritual towards that goal and take action on your end to achieve said goal.

3 Likes

me too

1 Like

This path is not easy, but it is not something what cant be done. All newbies dont expect to sucessfuly do death curses, wealth magic etc only when you are on this path for 10months… All this needs time, yes we are talking about years if you are not bloodborn or some kind of reincarnated master magician…

First year i suggest to all new magicians to focus only on books and on themselves, because books will give you knowledges and why to focus on yourself? In the path as magician you will be tested by entities and also by your own mind thats why first you should know yourself on 110% and than start to do some works. You need to know what are your boundaries, what you can take and what not… Also i think i dont need to mention that you need first work properly on your senses, tgs,AP, LD and etc. to be capable of doing some bigger game.
Also your body, mind and energetic body needs time to get used to changes, because when you start doing magic… there will be changes.

Almost every new magician comes into that state, when he wants to quit this path, because there are no results … why there are no results ? Maybe because you are not ready yet, maybe because you didnt focus on senses, tgs etc. properly, maybe because you are young soul, maybe because you are doing it wrong or maybe because you want to have results that much that you fuck it up all…

To sum this up, study as much as you can - there are thousands books on the internet about magic, look into yourself/ work on yourself( chakras, LD,AP,Tgs etc) and dont expect results that soon, because it all needs time same as tree needs time to grow, you need time to slowly develop.

11 Likes

Well said

3 Likes

Only ten months? I’ve been trying magik off and on for years and years. Sometimes I failed. Sometimes I succeeded. So either you want this or you don’t. You’re acting like, “I’ve been lifting weights for ten months. I should be able to win the Mr. Universe contest now!” Which wouldn’t be the case under any normal circumstance.

For me, I’ve had a lot of success by finding a new system and playing with that in the past few months. When I think of the overall scope I realize, “Ah, yes, it would make sense that I’d be more in tune with this particular aspect of the path.” But you wouldn’t know it until you try it.

If you’re stumped going one way, open a window, step outside your box, and try another. Then when you’ve got a bit more confidence and strength, go back to what you’re trying now and see if you can get it better.

4 Likes

If you feel unworthy, you are unworthy!

You focused on getting “results fast”, your goal and switched around too much. You just “learned to learn” which lacks passion.

What’s the driving force behind your desire and how are you so easily giving it up.

You create your own future. How does that look to you right now.

OMG never been so passionate in a response to someone, you must be special LOL

3 Likes

Michael Phelps didnt win olympics with just swimming for one day

4 Likes