I Give This Ritual To You My Brothers And Sisters

Always contributing something of real value and importance. That is magick itself. Hail to your powerful soul and sharp mind, C. Kendall.

2 Likes

Much appreciated brother.

Possible female alternative

If you orgasm, alone so thereā€™s nobody elseā€™s energy involved, and collect fluid with a tiny piece of cotton in the general location of your vagina, that seems to work the same for some sex magick. The cotton doesnā€™t need to be shoved right up inside like youā€™re up there cleaning windows, just use a small bit wherever is most comfortable, and wait a few minutes afterwards before removing it.

If you do that when youā€™re due to ovulate, or the same date of the month that matches first period if you donā€™t ovulate (pill, pregnant, menopausal, etc) that seems somehow more powerful.

Or @C.Kendall can buy some ziplocs, and start making with the postal serviceā€¦ :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Any sexual fluid will really do @anon27714670

3 Likes

:joy:. I love it.

1 Like

Good stuff man, thanks. Now to fit this into my schedule somehowā€¦

1 Like

Your jokes are the best ha ha!

ello, females can use Powerful bodily fluids such as Menstrual Blood :heart:

1 Like

This is amazing stuff, C.K.!
Two thumbs up and a heart felt thank you!

@C.Kendall ,I have one procedural question. Are you supposed to put a red, black and white candle at each point for a total of 15 candles? Or is it one candle at each point that can be either red, black or white?

1 Like

One at each brother and thank you

1 Like

Very true

1 Like

Men have tht Sacred SeedšŸ¦‚ā€¦ Women have tht Sacred SaucešŸ’„ U are such a wonderful Spiritual Sage Alot of Ur Literature is So on Point. Solar Abundance CK & thanks even 4the stuff U donā€™t kno tht Iā€™ve read tht U have Authored

1 Like

Much love much love @LdyPhilosophy

1 Like

Wow. Thank you for sharing this. Iā€™m still new to evocation, but when I have done this I have noticed that this area on my neck has started to pulsate. I had no idea. This is really cool. Thanks much.

1 Like

I was told to chek the forum today and now I can see why. This is really going to help me within my work. This is amazing. thankyou for this.

Thank you! Would buy your book :blush:

what are the seven basic asanas i cant pin point which asanas they are

In your professional life, your manifesting options and your life overall, like opportunities, did it changed something?

Whats with the sun greeting and breathings after it

Now I am wondering about the semen ingredient. As a single female who has no intention on dating this would be hard to obtain. I could ask my son if I want him to think Iā€™m crazy and never speak to me again. Can it be substituted?

1 Like