I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

Today was number 32, Asmoday.

I was a little concerned, because I wasn’t sure how this one would turn out. I was warned by someone about 32 being a potential problem, but it went well, if strange.

The preliminary parts went as normal, but then the actual evocation happened. Immediately after he arrived, my sacral started to buzz and I got a half-erection. When I asked him if he knew why I called him, he said this long spiel that could be summed up as sex slave. I quickly played the straight-man and told him exactly why I called him, told the terms of the binding, and completed the binding. During the whole thing, I went flaccid, until he had to kiss the ring, and that cheeky fuck knew what he was doing.

The worst part is, he has ridiculous energy control, I didn’t have any muscle seizing at all even though it was a ridiculous amount of energy flowing into the ring.

And as I dismissed him, he gave me a full hard on and chuckled before leaving.

Here’s the ring.

9 Likes

Is asmoday this horny all the time or does he treat you special lol. I’m thinking of calling on him :smirk:

3 Likes

For “science”

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not sure tbh, this is the first time I’ve dealt with him.

I think he might be horny all the time though.

The reproductive habits of men and spirits is not remotely scientific.:smile:

4 Likes

You realize you are saying this to someone who literally focuses solely on sexual entities and magick right😂

2 Likes

I’m fully aware of the implications of what I said, and to whom I said it.

2 Likes

Lol. Luv u man😂

1 Like

Sure you don’t want to add in Slaanesh as a non goetic bonus? I think it would be hilarious.
Has a coppery sheen to it now.

3 Likes

Only binding the Goetics for now.
Thinking about possibly the 72 of the Shemhamphorash depending on how the divs I’ll do about it go.

6 Likes

I feel an amulet would be more fitting for them.

1 Like

Hehe :grin:

2 Likes

Pentagram is pronounced, it’s gone back to black now ring still looks 3D, there is a clear dark blue/pale blue aura and there are undertones of black within the red aura. I get a feeling of stillness when looking at it now. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Evoked Gaap today.

So the evocation was interesting a bit. Today I was helping a friend with some projection/bilocation exercises and she accidentally vamped my left arm a bit trying to feel it up. Made the evocation a bit strange because Gaap took it as a chance to be hesitant, until I threatened to pull my sword on him. It’s all good though and I understand why he hesitated.

Here’s the ring.

4 Likes

Seems it has settled down some. Kinda feels like it is waiting a chance to discharge though.

2 Likes

The power wants to be used. That’s probably why it feels like that. It’s tensed in anticipation.

2 Likes

Just make sure you don’t accidentally let it blast something lol.

I keep it under control. I tend to keep energies locked down and controlled when I’m not using them.

2 Likes

Gonna be calling up Furfur tonight.

4 Likes

Just finished my evocation of Furfur.

She was amicable towards me and pleasant to speak with, and agreeable. When I told her not to lie to me in the beginning of the evocation, she was like you caught me, then when I was explaining what I expected and said no lying to me she was like oh poor, you’re no fun. But in the end she accepted and was bound like the others.

Here’s the ring again.

6 Likes