I felt like a sex God for a month. How do I replicate that?

Last August was an interesting time for me, I’d call it the best month I’ve ever lived. I got a motorcycle for breakup therapy and decided to hit on every attractive girl I encountered. This changed my world after a month and I suddenly had 6 women I was sleeping with (most came from online even though I was like Pepe Le Pew everywhere I went.)

I kissed my favorite one within 30 seconds after meeting her, slept with her and most of the others within an hour or two and when I did I had a delusionally confident, indifferent, playful, primal, aggressive vibe I didn’t have to do anything for, I just …was, and it was exhilarating.

I’ve never felt more at peace, happy, and satisfied in my entire life. It mimicked a perpetual stage high after playing an amazing set in front of a great crowd if any of you relate. All should get to feel that good at least once in their life. What was interesting is the deeper I got into it the more opportunities presented themselves. I was getting laid without even trying and even my friends wife was biting her lower lip when I talked to her while she gave me “the eyes” knowing I wasn’t going to go there but the unspoken conversation we had was so obvious it’s worth mentioning.

This golden era of mine got derailed within a week after a single pivotal moment where my favorite girl sent me a drunken text bragging about something I really could have gone without knowing and I lost my indifference realizing I was a lot more emotionally invested in her than I was honest with myself about. One by one all my girls dropped off, and while I still have options I really love the feeling of “I haven’t slept in my own bed for almost a week…”

I was such a different version of myself I had thoughts of “maybe I’m possessed by a badass sex demon.” Magickally I can connect it to a sigil I fired probably 8 months prior,maybe more. I know the bullet bike is sex on wheels but maybe I was being influenced by a spirit. If I was, who does this sound like? I could look at a girl and with my eyes say “We’re going to exchange orgasms. Soon.” while having an entirely different conversation with her.

How would I go about making that a permanent aspect of my personality?

13 Likes

I don’t know, but your (brilliantly written, btw) description is solid gold to anyone still trying to nice their way into a lady’s bedroom lol!!!

7 Likes

Thank you haha, It’s like our species forgot what instinct is. I used to be that guy, then I found myself saying things like “I kind of want to pull your hair and be mean to you” with a cocky smile and wondering why it was so effortlessly powerful.

I’ve started working with the Goetia having done two petitions and felt a presence with both Sallos and Dantalion. If I were to get better at communicating with spirits who would you point me towards? Sitri? Beleth?

I’m new to the LHP but the more I read,the more I like it. This resonates with me where religion never did

2 Likes

Use Fernando’s Prayer as an invocation.

He’s the world’s greatest manwhore.

9 Likes

Been there man and it felt great

1 Like

Are you serious about this invocation? I’m curious to try so asking.

1 Like

That “single pivotal moment” was just a transient moment but you allowed it to alter your vibration significantly and that is why you’re having a different experience. However, there is also phenomenal wisdom in detachment, i.e. getting too addicted to women is generally less than empowering. Still, to each his own and all things are valid in their own right. :slight_smile:

To get back your vibe you should put your focus on the true power, i.e. your own consciousness and emotional well-being/stability independently of seeming others. Rituals can help provided you don’t have lust for outcome.

3 Likes

It’s kind of a meme, but technically, it does work.

1 Like

Hello, I think you’d really invoking Samael-Lucifer and Lilith. They are consorts to each other, and if you think you’re a sex god now, just wait until Samael shows you a thing or two :smile:. I personally use his sigil from Awakening Lucifer, though if you’re interested you could probably find one around here. The same sigil is also in Tree of Qliphoth by Temple of Ascending Flame, but that text is less beginner-friendly.

Lilith can show you a thing or two as well, though she’d be teaching you more through direct experience, and let me tell you, sexual union with her feels like a whole-body orgasm times a thousand (and that was just the first time).

Asenath Mason is releasing a book all about this sort of stuff that may pique your interest as well by the way, should be in the catalog.

4 Likes

I’m interested in the sigil for sure. Been through a cool journey lately thanks to Asmoday and Sallos. King Purson as well. The story is so ridiculous my closest friends kind of play along and don’t act like they really believe it… I’d love to try that out though. I’m always looking at possibilities to grow.

1 Like

It’s not possible for you to make this a permanent feeling in your life, or about your personality.
Haven’t ever read the 7 hermetic principles? you are, not, and will never be a “God”…
no matter how much magick you use, why? because you, and I and all of us here are H-U-M-A-N.
Within that, specifically, there are universal and human “laws” that you cannot change.
You said, the girl sent you a text and things changed for you, that’s because you were in a “fake” state, you got emotionally involved with her and were lying to yourself. Why? because you are human and so is she, and that will never change.
You can sleep with hundreds of women but you will still feel alone or will need an emotional human connection more than lust (like you started to build with her) and that world collapsed when she sent you that text, why did she send you that text? because in that world that you had created, she was also part of it and her human energies moved along bringing at some point a consequence to yours.

Another reason of why this cannot and will never be a permanent state of yours is because when you move energy, it doesn’t stop.
For example, with that girl, she was part of your energy or your sigil or magick, let’s assume.
You had your peace, your fun, you got what you wanted… but the energy did not stop there because she’s not an object unless you think she is (you are a god and she is your servant)…
so she was affected by you, and you in return where affected by her (two human beings)
she sent you that text, your god moment started collapsing.
This will represent in many other forms but from what you described that’s the example I am using.

What I mean with this, is karma as well, some call it that, I don’t like to use that word as I believe wrong and right depends on our view and is what we believe that happens.
But more on the energy level.

You send energy out, you get all these sex objects, which are human beings that also move energy
one by one, they left you, one by one your world became the reality it is under the 7 hermetic principles because we are not God and can never be.
We can move within them, maneuver them, but never own them or change them.

There are always consequences.

I am don’t oppose sex spells, as a person can genuinely meet a bunch of other people who seek the same and in that case it’s all settled for, I am more against sex spells on specific people against their will) it happen to me, and I can tell you being the receive of one,
I made sure that guy’s life got ruined, and it was effective because it could not be otherwise, even Christians curse effectively because they believe wrong was done, justice.

Energies don’t stop, you move them, they move again.

So that is why I don’t believe anything can be a “permanent” thing
specially when you are dealing with other human beings that also have their own wills, their own independent changing emotions and who are also trying to control other people.
We are all trying to be God, in a sense.

Worlds will continue to move and move and move…
nothing is permanent, ever.

1 Like

Practice the art of the cold approach my dude. After doing tons of love magic, I finally bit the bullet and trained myself in the art of cold approach pick up. I don’t have to rely on any spells or spirits to make things work out. I make my own luck. If you LOVE sleeping with tons of beautiful girls, do this. It is a hard journey, but worth it 10000x over.

2 Likes

I would suggest looking into Bardon’s initiation into hermetics step 9 I think where you program aspects of godhood into yourself, but instead just use the qualities you had on that streek to build it into you permanently.

Follow the same steps Bardon lays out for THIS QUALITY instead.

What do you think started it? I’ve been experiencing the same thing on and off, though not as grandiose as yours. It usually lasts about two weeks, in which I feel the happiest I’ve ever been, everything works in my favor and I have a lot more confidence than usual. It starts all of the sudden and ends in the same way as yours with some thing throwing me off, after which I’m back in the gutter so to say.

I’ve tried understanding what it is, or what the catalyst is but to no avail.