I feel like I might never get a boyfriend?

Lol, now that has become symbol of power! True power.

2 Likes

Unfortunately and true debt. The largest debt ever.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31shlv5Z71A @BeachBionic

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with caring about your appearances as long as it’s in a healthy manner

2 Likes

It’s when they use their looks to manipulate men. Not all women do it, but enough of such experiences can make your paranoid.

1 Like

Hi there, stranger! Welcome to BALG! Please take a moment to introduce yourself in our Intro thread. It is a rule around here. Just click the link below and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have:

6 Likes

I’m sure you are not ugly. Every woman is beautiful in their own way. The problem is that in our society the media has defined female beauty in such a narrow and unrealistic manner.

I know this may sound corny but I’ll say it anyway. Embrace and love your body the way it is right now.

Now as for the guys. Males mature mentally and emotionally slower than females. So you may have to wait a few years for the guys to catch up to you maturity wise. My experience from my life was that men under age 25 were fairly useless as boyfriends.

1 Like

Our knight in shining armor! Or dark armor.

3 Likes

Yes ofc my gf is overweight and i dont mind, i would love it If she did lose a couple of kg but not for her looks but for her health.
Looks as i said is a tool.
Its a tool that gives you attention and confidence.
But beauty is subjective and its also a thing that doesnt last.
For me a persons personality is way more important then looks.
Ive meet some really pretty girls but ther IQ and general personalitys have been horrible according to my preferences so those women would never have been gf material i could have sleep with them but thats all they would be for me.

Im sorry that you call yourself ugly im sure thats not true but If its true in your mind thats all that matters you will wear that selfimage and ppl will reach to that on a subconcious level, you are your worst enemy, so first step is be happy and comfortable in being yourself that will give you a confidence that is sexy as hell.

1 Like

Please try to say the truth. You are making the informatiin on this forum inefficient.

NOTE: I am not supporting abrahamic religions.

2 Likes

I have to take some issue with the make up advice. I live in “the land of no make up” which is in the upper Midwest of the U.S. (States of North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Upper Peninsula Michigan.)

Most women here don’t wear make up or if they do it’s very little. In fact most cosmetic companies have learned that their make up advertising dollars are just wasted here and they concentrate their advertising spending else where.

If some one around here is heavily made up most men look at that as being fake and kind of ugly because the woman is masking her real beauty.

So to wear makeup or not to wear make up is more of a cultural thing.

Also anthropologist Margaret Mead was “supposedly” considered “ugly” by the beauty standards of her day and yet people were always amazed that so many men of all ages and economic levels were clamoring to be with her.

Personality and Confidence are the sexy-ist traits in the real world.

2 Likes

Wow! Didn’t know place like this even exists! And also I wonder if women can be really beautiful without make up? At least after a certain age! I mean do check out hot celebrities without make up, most aren’t even recognizable!

Yes, personality and confidence matters a lot for sure mainly cuz you make love with lights off !!! :laughing:

2 Likes

I can tell you that just being physically attractive will not guarantee it either, and I say it being supposedly such person- I can not find a girl completely, because some character traits are added to this.

2 Likes

@BeachBionic

If a guy walks up to you and says he really likes you and wants you to be his gf you would immediately set up your female defences and say that you both havent gotten to know eachother.
You cant say that a guy has never walked up to you and tried to woo you or that you have never had səx with a guy before. So…

2 Likes

I am making this forum inefficient ?? How do u know she had sex before? Plz think before you say something. I am trying to be nice and boost her confidence . Thank you.

1 Like

How do you find a boyfriend if you’re on a different level of ugly?

1 Like

^the origins of all magick

8 Likes

Everyone has given you some sound advice and all you’re doing is whining and bitching. What the hell do you want to hear? Our path isn’t about telling you everything you want to hear. It’s about telling the truth and if you don’t love or take care of yourself, you’ve got slim chances of finding a man. That’s just how it is. It may be unfair but so is everything else.

7 Likes

I think we do it because looks = appearance of health and fertility, which is status for women, the same way men have other status symbols (including, but less reliant upon, looks).

We might not want to bed gramps but we do want him and everyone who sees us to perceive us in a good light, and that includes other women, whether or not we consciously or unconsciously compete with them.

8 Likes

Could be, I’m now waiting for an intro from her, but the topic’s got some great replies that may be helpful for other people with the same fears, so keep 'em coming. :+1:

9 Likes