I feel like I might never get a boyfriend?

That’s easy in my opinion. If you’re ready to accept men regardless of how they look like, what they have or what they do… only for their personalities. You will ATTRACT the same to you.

It’s not enough that you believe you do, you must act on it. You’ll be surprised by the results.

4 Likes

You need to commit 100% on working on your self. Chant the moon and Venus mantras, Empower your femininity Actions speak louder than words. The only way to manifest your soul desire is trough hard work and actions. Even if it’s seems unrealistic just do what you need to do. desipline And the universe will find a way to give you resources and reward you for your goals regardless of how fearful and how you feel. Do not just “think” that you want it but know for a fact that you want and willing to change and transform. The more you act the more rewarding your life would become.

5 Likes

I don’t want to have to change my appearance I want a guy to accept me for my appearance.

1 Like

I want a guy to accept me for my weight.

1 Like

I see some girl who are over weight and they still have boyfriends.

1 Like

Do you put in the effort to look good? Regardless of your weight?
For example, I like having ppls attention on me so I always wear makeup no matter where I go- even if its just to the store and I always make sure that I wear either cute tight jeans or leggings w/ a nice top. You just have to know how to work with your assets- for example if your chest isn’t the biggest, you should wear push ups and draw attention to them or how to manipulate others into liking them (magick) - have you tried contacting entities for help?

3 Likes

Lol! Dilemma of ugly people. - How to face problems of life when your FACE IS the PROBLEM!

( By the way, that’s deep )

8 Likes

Post your picture and let’s see your level of ugly(your words,not mine).
Such level of low selfesteem is not good for body,mind or soul and you still want a random guy to fall in love with you just like that? Good luck with that.
It may look like I hate you. No. I simply never understood such level of self hate.
You’re here to enlighten yourself and it means to destroy old self and create a new you. I consider myself as a loner but still have my buddies.
Know yourself. I’m sarcastic,funny,compassionate and stubborn as hell but know when to move and leave the bad company behind me. Venus spirits are good for you.
Evoke and enjoy.

11 Likes

omg that killed me

2 Likes

You are beautiful love. There is no such thing as ugly. Ugly was a word invented by abrahamic religion ppl to categorize others especially spirits.

3 Likes

NOT TRUE!:raised_hand:

5 Likes

You don’t tell me how to get a boyfriend.

1 Like

How do you find a boyfriend if you’re level of ugly is hideous?

1 Like

Sorry, it was a joke. :laughing: I am pretty sure your problem is low self esteem, not being ugly.

3 Likes

Know that No girl in the three worlds is ugly, they are just poor with not enough money to buy make up!

images%20(4)

images%20(5)

5 Likes

If your wasting your time all the time crying or complaining about that, instead of trying to improve your situation in some ways, of course that you’ll never have a bf. But yeah, most of us, magicians/black magick practitioners/whatever from what I and a friend observed are staying somewhere isolated, without money or any affection. That also your situation also reminded me of a stupid girl that I knew that was listening to sad melodies/love melodies and was thinking about a guy and was threathening me online with killing herself and was begging for attention and all that stuff.

9 Likes

I agree with what @Alex01said. I get wanting someone. But here are a few pointers:

• The harder you try, the more elusive success will be. There’s a reason “lusting after results” is considered very bad form and counter-effective.
  • You don’t need a boyfriend. You don’t anyone but yourself. Basing your self-worth on being in a relationship is very dangerous and opens the door to co-dependency and loss of your individuality.
  • Work on yourself, not to impress someone or to attract someone; work on yourself to become a better you for your sake.
  • Look at the bigger picture. We must prepare now for what will come after this incarnation. If you focus on running after men, your future (incarnated and post-incarnation) will not be good. Or at least not as good as it could be.
  • What we say and believe often has an impact on the physical world. So, if you say, “I’m ugly,” you will be ugly and energies around you will react accordingly; if you say, “I’m beautiful,” you will be beautiful and energies around you will react accordingly. How you actually look does not matter.
9 Likes

I would say that attractiveness is for many people that the person you meet is taking care of her self.
That can happen in many different ways by working out, using makeup, taking care of the hair or just working on your spiritual being.
But if you forsake yourself it is going to be harder for someone else to love you.
Learn to love small parts of yourself and treat those parts well.
Also you need to show yourself for someone to be able to see you.
If you are always hiding you really need to get out and let the right one find you.
As others have said, there is someone out there for everyone, but you need to let them find you first.

5 Likes

I hate to bring it to you but @FraterMagni has a point. Let me give you an example. Today I went for a preparation job interview and I got a hint to wear nice clothes to the new company if I go for the real interview. Now I always try to wear something nice. It doesn’t have to be that expensive. But on Thursday when I have the interview it will be a nice blouse and pants just like they’ve asked. I cannot say, ‘well I want them to accept me how I am’. I have to put in some effort myself.

In life I do the same. I try to look good, do something about my weight. Not because others see me more that way, no because it’s healthier for myself and I get more confident.

13 Likes

I know what it’s like to think you can’t find a relationship and think you’re ugly as a result. However, I think you’re fishing for compliments. This is me. If you show me what you’d look like, I’d gladly pay you a compliment.

15 Likes