I don't feel human enough to connect with most people : (

do you have a twitter
i want to follow people from here

A twitter :joy:. Nah bro, who uses twitter.

1 Like

me
i use stan twitter
i can get updates on things faster
and use it cross platform
hhHH
but i want more people. to vibe.

2 Likes

Actually, I have a fucking twitter. Haven’t used for long ass time tho.

1 Like

thats what people seem to do
they make one
leave for a while
and then come back

1 Like

I deleted my twitters last year when they started deplatforming people for childish reasons out of line with thier own rules - disloyalty and unfairness are so gross I was too disgusted to stay, but I’m not one for small talk and didn’t use it anyway. Nobody interesting is on there now anyway.

I find it easy to talk to anybody, but I don’t really connect either. I think a lot of it is simply not having enough common ground to connect on.
The people I make some kind of connection with will be in a group or club, maybe a meetup or class - and we just connect over that one area.

It doesn’t bother me that I am not talking to them about all the other areas I have interests in. Does it bother you?

After that, have you had this in every town you lived in? It might be that in a different place, with different energy it’ll work out better for you. Different people won’t have the same issues - they’ll have other ones but that’s people.

3 Likes

That resonates a great deal with me. Though I’ve never moved from my birthplace, when I traveled, mainly for concerts, I was able to connect with people from all over the world. I could just be my weird, quirky self & it was appreciated. Where I live I’m a complete loner. It’s like I have to put on a facade & conform to fit in & it got tiring. When I’m with my concert family or at gigs I’m a complete extrovert though. Great statement!

6 Likes

I find the majority of people around me just so trivial. Out of every place I’ve worked I’ve only managed to have decent conversations with two people. I can count on one hand how many friends I have and only one lives close enough to see face to face occasionally. Sometimes the sad truth is there really aren’t people close around you who are on your level.

4 Likes

This seems like a normal case of being a human, albeit usually around teenage years. It’s not impossible for it to go well beyond it.

2 Likes

I would say work on your heart chakra , painful events dealing with people can cause you to distance yourself from others , also if you are on the spectrum it is possible you a starseed maybe , maybe when you incarnate you are unable to handle the low vibrations of humanity

3 Likes

not sure
i was just a kid when i was in a different place so it was easy
i find it ok to talk to people on there and its really the only place i communicate so i can’t really leave but yeah
it feels like im keeping something from them

mood
like you completely swap
people were surprised i was quiet mostly and seemed to actually care about my presence

1 Like

How mysterious ~ I can’t see what you said

Oh, okay?

Nah bro, who uses Twitter

Actually, I have a fucking twitter

Quarantine times be hitting people’s brains like

4 Likes

will do

Me too. My relationship with humans has always been shitty. I was bullied as a child, and moving forward with ages, my friends abandoned me (and hi lived a big disappointment of love). I have isolated myself more and more, and now I feel lost. And I live this disconnection from reality. I no longer trust humanity, rip. : /

1 Like

Get over it so you’re not upset about it then start working on your social skills first then on building rapport(see what’s trending and talk about those things)

its not the getting to know people its connecting at a higher level that’s hard.

1 Like

Work on your heart and throat chakras and do aura work.

Connect your heart and theoat chakras lightly to the people you wish to connect with and a little bit of aura connection.

If you’re still having issues call the Angel Neboun who can help you create rapport with people

1 Like