I don't feel human enough to connect with most people : (

what do i do? do i distance myself more? is it because im distant
i don’t know
like i care about people but it just feels like im using them for something…
i don’t have anyone close in my town because they’re all like against who i am in some way or just hard to talk to…
i don’t know…

1 Like

I think it’s perfectly normal to feel that way. It’s difficult finding social circles that you can feel comfortable in. It takes a lot of time, effort, and luck honestly. I’m sure you’ll get there, don’t give up.

2 Likes

I sorta relate to that feeling.

Hey, out of curiosity, do you ever look at other people and feel a sense of hurt like they have something you don’t, or are living life and you can’t?

2 Likes

thank you < 3
i just don’t want to waste others time if im not able to connect to them

yeah like it seems simpler.
just feeling.
but i spent so long alone that i found a new way to feel and forgot the other way

1 Like

Ever feel like you’re lacking a sense of self? Could be inverted narcissism, or covert, or maybe something leaning toward the autism spectrum. Maybe even a personality disorder.

Just speculating cause it’s stuff I think about a lot.

2 Likes

yeah i do and im on the spectrum.
i found out like all my friends were too
maybe that’s one part of it.
I guess im gonna find a way to tell people and let them choose if they want to keep being around me

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that something really curious happens when you live in an inherent disconnect with everyone else.

Either your brain will tell you it’s because you’re inferior or superior.

Possibly a mixture of both. You can read up articles on inverted and covert narcissism and see if any of those ‘symptoms’ apply to you, and then I’d be interested to know if they are.

2 Likes

thank you i will.
and its strange cause usually i feel scared talking to anyone. but on here its just a calm. like a shared understanding.

1 Like

Spiritual people are more open and more likely to understand navigating the terrain of the human brain and self.

2 Likes

yeah
I heard once you really start this path you are lead to more people like that.
i guess ill just see what happens for now.

1 Like

I feel like most people who are into magick and such hardcore, are like this in someway. Or maybe I’m just tripping.

2 Likes

haha lol ye
im kind of a new viber but i spent like a year or something mostly just alone talking to myself
so im re adjusting
i don’t know much tho

1 Like

Its not just about the magick and the challenges you face with it. I think it’s more the attitude and personality that gets you into magick.

2 Likes

ye
when ur friend moves away and you are too shy to talk to anyone so you become a god instead

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: That was funny.

2 Likes

funny and true…
you want to know the best part about it
i basically decided on who i was while my classmates were talking about drinking noodle sauce.
i was facing the wall for 30m seeing colours that didn’t exist and i was lead to it.

2 Likes

:joy:NIce. Lookin at the wall in your free time.

1 Like

yeah i do that a lot
it wasn’t exactly free time but im not much of a talker
since as you saw
don’t really connect with people in a way that i feel benefits them

2 Likes

Yeah I used to be like that. Shiet, who am I joking, I’m still somewhat like that.

1 Like