I did the lettering method twice

First time roughly 10yrs ago and another 2 or 3 about a year ago.

As of recently, i started getting random names popping into my mind and a few of them i can see the letters clearly, the pressure on my forehead is fucking intense from time to time, it switches between my forehead and the top of my head.
I know it has worked because i feel it and other reasons lol, but my question is how many ? Is it all the names that i am getting or just the few ?
Pressure on my head started a while ago but it felt like someone is actually thumping my forehead.
Ohhh and the voices that i consistently get in my mind, so far, they all sound like my thoughts but then again…not sure.

Lettering method : twice.
Creepyhollow : a few times.

So my question is… since i only did the lettering method twice…it should only be 2 succubus right ? Or 1 ? I honestly cannot tell how many.

I initially thought creepyhollow was bs but now idk lol or im maby just losing my mind.

The whole astral plane thing is new to me, i think i went before but idk, it felt like watching a pov through a filter lens with a green hue and sometimes blue.

Welcome @Razuna It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Solved, all good lol :sunglasses:

Not sure to what you are referring, but please don’t forget to introduce yourself as you have been asked to do. It is required.