I became a Vampire in a astral projection with LUCIFERS HELP reading please? Thanks šŸ˜Š

What I mean is if an entity can have the ā€œtechā€ to lacerate you to Smithernessā€¦then they probably can do ā€œastralā€ surgeries on you that would make you not so ā€œhumanā€ā€¦i mean its something comparable to alkhemy.
The ā€œinternalā€ change that we seek in magick apart from just manifesting stuff

No itā€™s not How can I become a hybrid? (vampire and werewolf)

You already will be, you are engaged now in its composition. The transformationā€™s duration is entirely on your capabilities. Like I said Orobas said that I would be a Hybrid vampire/ werewolf. Iā€™m already a Vampire all I need to be now is a Werewolf.
He also said this. In the dawn of time, we once were of part and parcel at one with a mighty light ourselves. Not all of us, not Azoth, not Shaitan. But many of us, itā€™s true as they say, fell from that higher place. We were damned forever to create our own light, a black light, an invisible light to those without the aptitude to perceive it. This black light is as much yours as the darkness is, although you have yet to intuit it. Nonetheles, it will be yours to conquer, child, as much as any token we allow you to take with force.
He also said this
No psychic in the land recognizes your true potential like us.

Assume for a moment that all of that is true. How does that change things for you? How does it help? Does it make a bit of difference in your life at all?

uh wot.

1 Like

Arenā€™t you that same dude who was posting under another name claiming you had vampire mind control powers?

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure you are this guy. :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not even what hybrid means in this context and its a bit offending too. What you mean as a werewolf/vampire hybrid is a mix of species. A black and a white human are still of the same speciesā€¦
And as the above already said, thatā€™s just fantasy. You can be a potato in the astral if you like, that doesnā€™t mean you are a potato.

5 Likes

I completely missed this nonsense, what the heck.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know

Well, this kinda defeats the point of a reading if it is accepted as being true.

As for whether or not you are a vampire, I will not comment as I donā€™t know. Now, can a spirit help transmute your soul into something more vampiric? Sure, although I have not heard of Lucifer being associated with that. If you are wondering if you are or are not, perhaps you should approach deities associated with vampiric tendencies such Lamastu, Hecate, Empusa, etc. They could help clarify as well as push the progression, especially with how to feed. Getting bit randomly in astral is not necessarily a sign of becoming a vampire as much as a possible concern about a possible run in with a parasite.

As far as transmuting oneā€™s soul to combine two different races of spirits, I am not entirely sure. I would explore spirits from both and go into pathworkings with each to see where it takes you. This should only be done after confirming if you actually get along with said spirits and know how to ward from parasites and banish if needed.

Thatā€™s probably the best advice I can give.

3 Likes

Translation: you wonā€™t get confirmation on any level. You have already been read and it didnā€™t line up with what you wanted to hear.

7 Likes

I mean maybe delusions set in, maybe I had that dream it was just a way to escape my life,I do wanna escape my Life a lot but never can!

Thatā€™s not me

Um, yes it is.

2 Likes

I find if itā€™s astral than take it with a good grain of salt and if it pampers to your desires/fantasies then throw it away because it just might be especially there.

Yeah could or just been a fantasy in a AP

Like Wilson stated you could reach out to these deities as well as Set and Aset as they are also deities linked to vampires (Asetians and Setians but I assure you, itā€™s not a bite thingā€¦)

Bruh, no demon would stroke your ego like this. Do a banishing.

3 Likes

What?

Lol not the same as the other group, thereā€™s a belief in entities that are children of Set like the Asetians of the Asetka. Then some call them sethians as well.

2 Likes