I argued with my wife

I agree with u. He made me realize a few flaws in my life too. U can evoke him and request he forgive/excuse ur wife for the disrespect in regards to destroying the alter. Just aknowledge some shit happen and u’ll try to fix it.

Consider the likely responses if this was a wife who had found her husband converted to Islam or Mormonism and had got angry with his sacred books and objects.

Same thing.

Magick is not a religion and yet it’s being treated exactly like one in this thread, and like she has blasphemed in the same way people would get triggered as fuck about if this was any major religion calling for blasphemy laws for disrespecting a holy book or item used to devote one’s life to the mercy and judgement of a God (capital G very much intended).

It seems there is a lot of communication MISSING here either between you and her, or the situation and us - you are NOT a victim, NOT on a jihad to punish the unbeliever, you need to sit down and talk to your wife about what Lucifer means to you, not to CONVERT her but to help her see this is positive for you (assuming it is of course).

Being Lucifer’s missionary or asking people on here to condone you larping as the teenage rebel, using magick powahs to lash out against the meanie mommy you happen to have married, is ludicrous to an extreme.

If you no longer love AND respect AND intend to protect your wife, you need to have that talk with her and then you can enjoy being alone with all the fancy goblets and Etsy altar cloths and other merchandise you like.

But trying to call a curse onto the woman you took that vow to? Beyond belief, and certainly nothing enlightened or powerful about it.

11 Likes

I mean yea, and use magick to persuade her to be more open. I did that in my own situation, after gradually explaining to her why I wasn’t a Christian anymore.
I’ve never seen Lucifer as a petty or spiteful god at all either.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think there is a lot here we are not seeing. It’s like when I started working with Azazel. My wife seriously does not like him and worries about me working with demonic energy. But she also trusts my practice. So what we did was sit down like civilized adults and talked about the how’s and why’s and came to certain compromises so that we are both comfortable. Also neither of us go out and buy expensive shit without consulting the other.

So a few key words here. Trust. Communication. Compromise.

I am seeing none of those three things here.

7 Likes

I think that’s the best option. Spirits may otherwise take matters into their own hands. What form that takes can be unpredictable. Depends on the predilections of whatever spirits you surround yourself with. Consider also that she could be reacting badly to whatever energies are hanging around, any open sigil you have, or whatever. Can’t say for sure but it’s something to consider.

4 Likes

Yeah, there might be things attached to her messing with her. Cleansing and banishing is important.

4 Likes

I will say that is subjective. I’ve seen more than one absolute shit marriage kept together “for the kids” where the kids are ignored so the parents can fight with each other or even use the kids as leverage or worse brainwash the kids to like one over the other.
It’s Not always best to keep to hateful or unhappy people living in the same place.
The parents could do this separated but it is much more extreme if the kids are locked in a house with the screaming or even worse behavior.

As for OP i agree, there’s clearly not enough info. I think him wishing punishment is extremely telling about the relationship. This could really be Lucifer getting involved already. Perhaps this needs to be looked at deeper and some cracks or broken promises mended.

Think it over after you’ve cooled off OP and I’d call Lucifer to medicate on this issue.

Lady Eva, You are wiser than me.

1 Like

@Vovin,

Are u spending money on her? Are u spending enough time with her? Is she maybe feeling lonely because of what u do? Ask urself that b4 u think about worse ideas. If u plan on working things out, u need to find a way to balance ur time with both her, and ur beliefs.

4 Likes

Where I am from you don’t apologize for someone else’s behavior. It just is not done, and if it were it would be less than an empty gesture. We take a vow to love, honor,cherish and to hold in sickness or death, through better or for worse. At no point do we take a vow to own every shitty behavior enacted by the other. The Lucifer will cut right through that nonsense, regardless.

@Vovin on the other hand, I would not worry too much. If the Lucifer was so easily offended then I would waste no time with such a wretch. Fortunately that is not the case, IMO. He is awesome, and far above your marital concerns, in terms of being offended.

2 Likes

Your response makes sense. I’m new to this aspect of magik. I’ve been Wiccan fora long time but not so much into the magik part of it. My Wiccan path has been more of a philosophical and way of life path. Until recently magik hasn’t interested me.

2 Likes

Welcome to magick, where you can actually change your world intentionally.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

As aforementioned, Lucifer isn’t petty and childish and prone to offensive tantrums. Emotional at times, yes i can verify. What you think in terms of punishment may simple be Him awakening her or showing her her error. Not things flying off the wall at her head or sickness. He’s too crafty and smart for that.

Also, if you’re actively working with Him, he may be showing you this relationship isn’t serving you. It may be time to make a choice.

5 Likes

I asked to destroy my life and rebuilt a new one, better than this.
I think He is listening to me.
My wife and me just decided to divorce

It is probably for the best.

I hope things get better for you.

2 Likes

I sense Lucifer wants you to make a bold stand first and will follow suit.

You can’t have attachments to those outside our dark life.

We wear flesh like them… but we are not them.

1 Like

this is why i dont plan on getting into a serious relationship until ive gotten quite far ahead in my ascent. Marriage slows the sorcerer down i think

2 Likes

Oh, are you sure that this is the best solution? It’s your decision - and none of our business but there are some things to consider.

I don’t know where in the world you are but divorces are expensive, slow, expensive, messy and expensive.

Even if you are civil with one another I’ve known divorce lawyers to slow down the process and make things difficult.

Get your debts sorted out first and sever financial ties such as bank accounts, cards, etc. You need to know what you are paying for and what she is paying for. Make sure you know what debts are yours, I mean are actually yours as these can end up being yours if you are a guarantor.

Kids, certain countries ensure the right for the children to have a home so if you have a house it may not be sold immediately - if the children go with the mother she may need to buy you out and then you can’t inflate the value. You may not have access to this money for a period of time and if you are paying a mortgage currently you may still need to continue to do so whilst living elsewhere.

You may find yourself in situation of having to share a house with someone you are divorcing for a significant period of time - this will make other relationships difficult if not impossible.

Taxation and pensions - future access to these might be important. Did your wife give up work to support the children or did she support you whilst you completed a degree to get a high paid job? This also applies the other way around.

Investments and offshore - how much did you and your wife contribute, what was brought into the marriage. Lawyers will probe to find money.

Do you own a business? Is your spouse involved with the business? That could be seriously bad news if the company has to fold - you need to block access to bank accounts there as well. This will seriously complicate matters.

Both of your credit ratings will take a significant hit as a consequence of divorce. If you are carrying significant debt then you may need to file for debt repayment plan or if that falls through bankruptcy - this would impact on the divorce for both of you. It would not be pulling a fast one on a nasty spouse it would be cutting off one’s nose so you need debt counselling advice.

These are things you need to think about because when the marriage splits thats what will suddenly become really important.

I know that this is unwanted advice - I’m perplexed by the “it’s for the best” comments. Divorce, bankruptcy, business closing, home loss have long term consequences - are they really worth a broken chalice? Is that what the great Lucifer feels is justified as payment for a broken cup unless of course there is more.

But that is your business. Whatever your ultimate choice, I hope you have strong personal reserves in all ways.

2 Likes