I am torn about working with the Elder gods of the Necronomicon

I have been working with first the Old ones of the Necronomicon (the Cthulhu gang) and later with the 50 faces of Marduk, an Elder god (Annunaki) and have had great experiences with both of them. Both have helped me, but I am torn as to whether we/I should work with the Elder gods since they created us as a slave race and are possibly also behind the prison that reincarnation is said to be.

I got great protection and energy from the 50 faces of Marduk (Necronomicon spellbook) and got very cool experiences from the Old ones.

Supposedly the Annunaki created us from the blood of the greatest warrior of the Ancient ones - Kingu - in a war between them, and the Ancient ones are waiting to come back. According to the Atlantean Necronomicon the Ancient ones were Djinn who inhabited Earth before humanity.
My worry is not merely ideological, but I am thinking it might not be good to pop up on the Annunaki radar.

I understand why the Old ones help us, but why would the Annunaki? I had tremendous success working with the 50 faces of Marduk, until I began questioning if they knew that I used to work with the Ancient ones, and I got the feeling they picked up on that and pulled back, because they do not seem to respond as well anymore.

The supposed global war in deep underground tunnels by the military against reptilians that QAnon speaks about also comes to mind.

not mentioned books I used:
Book of the Old ones by Scorpio (Carl Nagel)
Veturanomicon by Lamont
“Pazuzu” by Vernon

1 Like

I would think that has more to do with your internal doubt.

They’ve pulled back til you get your confidence again.

1 Like

It’s a. New book by Daniel White, in the list you have, but see everyone has a point,in Amazon is a few it’s one by a new author who give a ritual to be fusion the energy,cnt remember , I know people’s who got results,other ok whit the 50. You are ok yes explain to them you point, or stop for a month and see wat call you first

Interesting. I DID stop for a month and began working with the dragon gain (Tiamat related). And another month later I am clearly called by first Nyarlathotep through Anders Fagers second installment in the Swedish cults trilogy plus he showed himself to me. Then Shub Niggurath shows herself the way I visualized her before. Strong calling to her today, a fertility and sex godess.
But I do have to say, the protection I got from Asaruludu, one of the faces of Marduk, has been excellent. I only have to visualize his sigil and I am protected. Although weaker now. Only God gave me better protection, as long as as he helped me with that.

Do you have a title for that book zorrito? I could only find Powerful Cosmic Beings of Witchcraft, and it does’nt treat Cthulhiana.

If this is your block, I would look into this as I’m not sure it’s what Lovecraft meant to convey.

My impression is that part of his horror at these entities was how insignificant we are to them: we can’t be slaves if they don’t think about us at all. Imagine caring about the bacteria you kill cleaning the kitchen: you just don’t.

And so are the Annunaki, who are nothing to do with the Elder Gods, as no living species is even on their radar. You can pull energy from them but you can get better energy from the cosmos.

In addition my worldview has a different idea of where the incarnation traps come from, and it’s local to this part of the universe: meaning this galaxy and the nearby ones. It’s also not the annunaki, I think they are much older than that.

I personally draw a distinction between Djinn and Aliens myself. I know that weird like demon gets strewn around and it’s creates confusion, so I came up with t own definition for clarity: Djinn are fae. That can include plant and mineral intelligences, cryptids, elves and trolls, some astral wildlife, and some higher dimensional races that went underground in the last cataclysms. They’re Earthbound: no ships to get off Earth, so they’re not ETs. The annunaki are ETs and not Djinn under my definition. That’s me.

I would recommend summing a known beneficial Djinn which is a humanoid and asking them after that.

Also consider that historians who have dug up the earliest sources find that the annunaki are linked closely with the shining ones, those many groups of 7 adepts who are found all over the world after the crust sank under Atlantis and they appeared teaching the indegenous humans agriculture, toolmaking and spirituality. These are the same that became mythologised as all the promethian figures. Ref: Feddy Silva.

Not the annunaki. If what I understand of these this is true, this is a species that only takes, they can’t invent. They enslave species that can create and produce. But the annunaki were directly revered as gods and looked human, as you can see from the Sumerian tablets that introduce them to us.

This. I also think they can see you have a lot of second hand preconceptions. I would really encourage you to put this on hold and get your own UPG, and read up on the documented history rather than mess about with others UPG. UPG on UPG is like playing Chinese whispers, … which is fine if that gets you results, but here it seems to be getting in your way and derailing your work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

?

Means “U.nverified P.ERSONAL G.nosis” (UPG)

2 Likes

It means at some point you stop creating conceptual images based on what other people say, and instead you do some invoking and get some personal experiences with how you experienced the spirits or rite or whatever. Spirit contact always gets filtered through a person’s history and knowledge, what they know and what they think things mean, so we call that unverified personal gnosis.

My favorite posts to read are UPG posts.

1 Like