I am the daughter of Lucifer

Snakes and I are usually buds :))

Dear @Maxwell, read my posts first and then try to appreciate a joke :blush:. Have a wonderful evening

Lol oof

3 Likes

I’ve been in Leviathan’s domain and I couldn’t drown by its will alone. The currents underwater were a force like no other. There was a rocky outcropping just beneath the waters in the void (so not like there was any light but you could see a little. Frothy bubbles everywhere. I’d say this area was like a little undwerwater coral / rock mesa and surrounding it were black unfathomable depths. Blues, purples, some white, some greens. It could make whirlpools and even underwater water spouts (like how’s that possible?). For all the force Leviathan was throwing around it was pretty gentle as well. So there’s a wide berth of force in just that. Not once did I see even a shadow of Leviathan though and only its force. At first I thought it might be Tiamat but no, that’s different I believe.

I should note there are also some islands as well that sometimes it sends tidal surges and waves too and a very rocky reef where old ships are forever sunk and moved around like playthings. I got to go for a ride once in one. And once looped by an old green slimed rope from one and dragged near the sandy bottom around this one island.

The island itself… it has a center peak that’s flat and seems like you are in the atmostphere above what would be like earth but only the bluish horizon and maybe the ocean. The rest is like void space. (I mean its weird as none of it makes sense).

I could talk of an underworld garden of fruits that are so alien you wouldn’t believe it. I used to call them heaven fruits but more accurate would be closer to Elysium. And the flowers and trees there. I get many people think the underworld or “hell” is just fire brimstone, stone, ash, cold, etc etc but there’s like (in my perspective at least) a wanton call for the creative mind to construct and build. It could very well be why we as humans are living beings is to carry over what we learn, experience and do to be used or offered as a constructive force in possible worlds or areas in need. Its just a thought since I’ve loved fantasy construction for decades.

1 Like

That’s really interesting