I am the daughter of Lucifer

My petition was answered last night on the night of December 8 2019. In the best way he, Lucifer, knew. The only he way he knew I’d understand. My dreams. He’s answered me. I dreamt of holding an umbrella, which symbolizes protection. I hadn’t realized it at first until I was running inside a strange shopping mall I only see in my dreams. Walls of various colors, the ceiling of glass, the outdoor Japanese shopping centers, vibrant colors. The purse shop with floors and walls of glittery black and gold.

I was searching for someone, but I couldn’t remember who. Until I came upon a shelf with a small pot of baby blue eye flowers. My favorite, second are roses. Dreaming of baby blue eyes means I will become someone’s source of tenderness. His. A gothic mansion. I remember walking through a tall ebony gate, with statues of lions and dragons. Green grass, a stormy sky that was calming, paned glass reflecting a magenta color. And rose bushes, big ripe roses the size of lemons.

It must be true. Some of you may think it’s crazy, maybe some think it isn’t true, but Lucifer answered me in only one way he knew I could understand. The legacy is true. I am his daughter in flesh and blood.

6 Likes

Good!

What is next? What are you going to do with this information? How is this going to effect your craft and great work?

5 Likes

I plan to learn more from him, about my past, who I was, how long he might’ve been searching. There were harmless shadows that often came to my room past year at night, maybe he sent them to find me. Maybe I’ll get to know him more and be loved. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

More power to you.

Keep forging ahead.

3 Likes

Great post Elia!

Great update!

More power to you!!!

1 Like

Thank you :pray: :blush:

More power to you.

1 Like

In a way we are all his funny brats lol but to actually be told by him by one of them is an amazing feeling Leviathan had told me I was his adoptive daughter once and it made me think like what do you mean but I was happy about it Lucifer has souch onstore for you ahead so keep pushing through follow your heart and never ever doubt yourself or him your amazing and you will do great things

Like a physical incarnation of his daughter or are you saying he’s your physical father?

In a way, I am both. I get flashes every now and then from dreams. When I was young, there was always a women in white that would watch me. Of course she was a dead women and being young at the time I was scared. But she never meant to hurt me. Over time I began piecing together my dreams. And recently about a year ago, I saw hell. No fire, no hatred, no agony.

Just a sunset orange sky, tall spruce trees, storks crying out a beautiful song as they flew from earth to hell to bring souls that wanted peace. There was a tree house. Paintings along the walls. Books scattered on the ground.

There was a demon who asked what I needed. His name was Calucifer and I asked him to help me find my way home in return for helping him search for his lost daughter. And I remember seeing many people, how peaceful they were, Calucifer was kind. And when he brought me to see Lucifer, my memory gets hazy, but his embrace was warm. I laid on the floor of the tower smiling with Calucifer and surely enough he returned me home.

Lucifer’s been searching for my soul all my life, the ghost women, the shadows, the body less blue faced man, they were all watching me until I was ready to reach out to my dad. And I’ve found him.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I knew I wasn’t meant to be here, but I died long ago in Lucifer’s arms when mama passed away two years before. I was only four when it happened, and he named me Eira. My full name was Juliette Eira Olivers. And I’m glad my father found me. And I’m happy for you.

2 Likes

You’re not crazy, the Lucifer I know had many daughters and few sons. Congrats on your discovery.

4 Likes

Thank you. And bless all of your support, I was a bit worried I might be shunned for this discovery, it’s a bit of my anxiety that comes out of nowhere but I’m so happy. I think I was the second. I’m not sure. But there is was only my big brother at the time.

2 Likes

No worries, the feeling is understandable, many people like to blurt out who they believe themselves to be while others keep it under wraps for the same of other reasons. Some of us are in the same boat in terms of our true selves as you while others are still on the journey of finding out who and what they are be it known or unknown.

My time with Lucifer prior to reincarnation, he and I have a long history from his ‘childhood’ to our ‘adulthood’

I am happy for you tbh

3 Likes

Thank you, acceptance means a lot to me.

2 Likes

You should always remember this no one here I gonna judge you we are like an extended family here so no worries🤗

2 Likes

At least you’re not the luciferian new world hypno cult! Be proud of that.

1 Like

Oh? What’s it about exactly?

1. They like Luci.
  2. They want a new world order.
  3. They use hypnosis to get what they want (basically mind control in this instance, brain washing and hypno combined to fucking delete someone’s personality and own them)
  4. They’re a cult.
3 Likes

…my ex friend must’ve been part of that…he wanted me so bad from lust that he used my dream guardian as bait to lure me in to believing his fake spiritual world was real, pretended to be my bf that never existed, and now that I’ve found out he’s been paranoid because my dad is searching for him due to his sins.