I am the daughter of Lucifer

He.

He’s Satan.

The Devil.

Lucifer.

Arguably the strongest most influential demon.

I don’t think he would have trouble with that.

1 Like

I know, but dad has the patience of a tortoise. He must be observing him or waiting for the right time.

I just talked to your dear old dad a little earlier with the help of the tarot. Gee, I wonder if I have any fun relatives. I dunno, is being special overrated?

Lol. Oh can you ask him something for me please? Can you ask him about what Dominick Lyons is hiding?(my ex friend) I want to know if Terra is a real spiritual world, parallel to earth, and if Dominick blocked my path to the real terra with a fake one he made.

I wish I could say that’s unbelievable, and here I stand, witnesser of a lot of weird shit!

1 Like

Haha. Sit tight, I’m going to post something new and hopefully people will be able to help me out.

1 Like

It’s up!

Lucifer and saten are two completely different demons lol enki I just a darker twin of morning star

3 Likes

Okay, explain the difference.

What I have found wondrous about this particular forum is that we seldom judge one another for their gnosis and experience with the occult. In a way all our experiences are valid, and since the occult path is so individual, no one else but you can really know what is going on with you.

A note of cation though - be selective with who you would share this information with when outside of this forum. Not everyone is as open minded as the folks here. Just be careful :slight_smile:

Also, congrats on your success of your petition and your discovery. It must feel amazing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Smh I just woke up and saw this I’ve actually seen the both of them last month in my renewal contract ceremony

Enki aka saten has a very dark and heavy energy and he is very adamant about his desire and wisdom for things you ask him he is intermediating at first but he is also nice and fatherly if you get to know him

Lucifer comes with a cool breeze with his energy he is extremely stern and will work you extremely hard when you want him to fix your life strip it all down just to rebuild it back up again kinda thing but better he is kind and has giving me alot of things I need in my quest with furfur actually

Now for a history lesson :blush:

Now when Lucifer told his opinion to God about how things should have been done with humans he was casted out of heaven with a few followers

Leviathan belial beezalbub mammon belphagor asmodeus apolyon/abadon and enki aka saten…

They rebel cause a war with heaven and lost basically but now they are who we know today others have fallen since then for really stupid reasons.

You should do more research and actually call on both they will both come to you I hear them don’t see them I have met Lucifer in person tho when I declared my love for furfur y idk but he approves so that’s what matters

Here is the four crown princes graph you can read for your self showing the difference as well it’s so much proof showing they are different even when you call them you can tell the difference

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

What does Leviathan look like? I like/am afraid of undersea creatures of enormous size.

I am an Angel of the Lord

Like a dragon in demon form but in human form he is tall with black hair he isn’t a bad guy he is pretty cool and also very mysterious he doesn’t show himself off to those he doesnt know so I you call him he may come clock hear to toe

Nice to meet you

1 Like

You mean Yaweh? Good for you, I guess?

As long as you can respect us, we can respect you.

1 Like

I am the adoptive daughter of Leviathan

1 Like

The way I’ve seen Leviathan was this tall guy with snake eyes, usually dressed pretty suave-y his other form is a big sea creature and a dark blue scales.

1 Like