I am pulling two oracle cards for you :)✨

I wodner what the significance of a brown leather bag would be :thinking:

I’m not too sure how to interpret the cards but thank you!

With the vision of the white horse it could mean, that you are the white Yang in this Connection - if you thought a lot about this Connection lately.

This is hard to say without more information. Maybe you owe a leather beg like that - maybe it’s important what’s inside!?
Also I think that there seems to be a woman who is really important to you and might has or need your focus.

1 Like

How would i become balanced

I can’t tell from this reading. I would have to do a tarot reading to answer deeper questions in this matter. This oracle cards just stand for themselves and usually the one who gets them should see a meaning in them :slight_smile: I don’t get a deep insight with these cards.

Sorry, no bag like that in my life at the moment.

Hmm… :thinking:

Thank you for the further elucidation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t tell from this cards.
Maybe there is something in your mind that bothers you or something in your life that makes you feel unbalanced?

Your cards:

1 Like

Yeah I get that! Don’t worry! Patience is probably applicable to most areas of my life honestly. If you ever offer a tarot reading I’ll be sure to ask. Also if you ever want a reading hmu, I’m trying to get back in the swing of readings and wanted to offer you one since you did this reading for me.

Thanks Again!

1 Like

Doesn’t have to be in a romantic matter. Could also be a friend or a relative. I don’t know. I am sorry if this didn’t give you any clue at all :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder why I even set a limit :thinking::joy:

Here are your cards:

2 Likes

You can send me a PM. I am always open for exchanges :slight_smile:

Im so sorry :frowning: May I know the meaning behind the cards, please?

Please pull a card for me next!!:heartpulse:

1 Like

Your cards:

2 Likes

I didn’t mean it in a negative way :slight_smile:
I set limits because I know I can do 5 - but if I can do more I am always happy to do it.

Did you have any contact to angels lately?

1 Like

You’re doing great, @Lunia! Nope, I haven’t but if you’d like to consider a fallen angel that specializes in love, then yes. It’s Duke Sallos. :heart:

1 Like

If you asked him for something I think now is the time to stay calm and patient and to connect with your innerself or the spirits with meditation. I don’t have any demon pictures in this deck so I think Sallos could indeed be this angel of love :slight_smile: @Frashik_Abhu

1 Like

Thank you, @Lunia! :heart: That’s pretty accurate! I’m in awe.

1 Like

These are your cards:
Had a vision of a red rose.

2 Likes