I am pulling two oracle cards for you :)✨

I think I pulled two cards for everyone who asked now :thinking:
Remember, that these are oracle cards. So it could be also about something in the near future or an advice for a situation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, what is your interpretation of this plus the vision?

@Lunia what does this mean to you?

I’m interested if this is still available.

1 Like

I wish I was married lol

My finances are actually pretty good, thank you though :slight_smile:

In this kind of „Reading“, the cards usually tell the person who gets them more then they tell me because I don’t know anything about the situation and the cards don’t give me insight either.
But I would say that you still have wounds from the past or something ob your mind. Maybe from a past relationship. And healing and/or let go would be good for you in the presence.
The first card could be an important person to you and it could be a hint. (The left Card is not necessarily about love matters!).

1 Like

Your cards:

2 Likes

:hugs: thanks for the reading! And yeah I take protection very seriously!

2 Likes

Thanks for this. The woman in the sun’s brightness bathing in positive energy screams femininity, and I guess I’ll have to wait a while before I meet the right people who really care about me for me. I’m guessing if I keep going on the path I’m thinking about I’ll find what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Thank you for this wonderful interpretation :sunny::four_leaf_clover:

Yeah, I sort of want some backup. I am willing to do a return reading!

1 Like

Oh crap, I’ll just dm you with my offer. I was late.

1 Like

If you’re still doing this im up for a general pull if you feel ok with it :slight_smile: are you offering without exchange?

1 Like

I’d appreciate one if you’re still doing them

1 Like

I’d like to have one, if you may

1 Like

Will message you for the reading.

Here are your oracle cards:

Had a vision of a hand and a golden ring.

3 Likes

Yes, without exchange :slight_smile:
But I still want a scan from you eventually and read for you :joy::joy:

Here are your cards. Two of the energy cards came out.

I had a vision of a (water) pipe - no idea if that had anything do do with you, but I thought I tell you. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Your cards:

3 Likes

If you’re still doing this, please can I have a reading? Thank you.

1 Like

what does it mean, what did you read intuitively, oh and by the way i can scan you now if you wish,

ive just scanned you on pm