I am pulling two oracle cards for you :)✨

Wow… This is interesting.

I’ve been seeing in my visions someone with a medallion… It’s two serpents entwined but they are black and white. Like the horses.

The attraction is there, the magick pulls me in.

Thank you very much ! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh and i forgot to add that I had a vision of a white horse while shuffling. @Gillian_Perdue
I don’t know if that means something :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s really interesting! And it says „take action“ so there might be something you should do :slight_smile: Maybe it is enjoying your life! Let’s see what will happen :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for this interesting feedback! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

These are your cards.

Well… congratulations!? :smile:

2 Likes

yes please lunia

Wow… I had a vision of a thornbush and it took me a while to connect :sweat_smile: do you have some lind of barrier or protection around you?

Here are your cards:

2 Likes

Can you explain the cards for me? Im n to knowledgable with tarot.

Had a vision of sweets in a candy shop. Does that mean anything? :candy: :smile:

Here are your cards:

2 Likes

This is a long shot but can you include me too? I know you said 5 only but… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Would be wonderfull… please?

1 Like

Physically? No but maybe metaphorically. I am consider by a lot of people to be a sweet person and have been called sweet a lot recently. Thats the only connection I got atm.

And what do you think the cards mean/what do you feel? Because Patience could also refer to my love life.

These are oracle cards.
I’d say that you are whether very balanced at the moment or you need Balance.
Also, if you are in a relationship or there is someone you really like, it’s probably something real and good for you. Or you will meet someone soon to whom you will feel a deep connection.

Are you in a relationship?

I am talking to someone and it is a weird situation. Not exclusive.

No. I do like a guy alot but idk about his view on me. It’s been different.

If you need/want more info I can pm you but that’s up to ya.

My oracle cards should probably tell me to learn to say no :joy:

Just kidding, I am glad to do this.

Had a vision of a brown leather bag.
Also the cards were jumping so I think there’s something going on haha

These are the cards I pulled for you:

2 Likes

From this cards it seems to me like you have to get in balance to be able to receive this true love what might be him.

Seems to me like one of you might not show his/her true self or is pretending to be different from who he/she really is.

I think I have been as authentic as I can be though I haven’t communicated things that have bothered me. She has seemed distant recently so she might be putting on a mask. Unless it’s saying she doesn’t care and is lying to me which could be a possibility. Hmm, maybe I just need to be patient. Thank You for the reading!

1 Like