I am going to get LSD tomorrow to be able to see and talk with Samael

Will it be enough to hear his enn on youtube while being on trip to be able to summon him?

1 Like

No, you have no discipline, no skills and no control… this will do fuck all and is likely to bring you parasites.

Stop trying to take shortcuts and do the work, you’re just wasting effort and setting yourself up for a bad time.
My mentor is Samael, he appreciates hard work, discernment and sensibility, not a big fan of loosey goosey, unfocused energy.

IF you do this, call an entity more into the hedonism like Pan, Bacchus, Asmoday, entities associated with drinking and orgies.

21 Likes

Stop taking drugs

6 Likes

Drugs are more likely to have you see hallucinations than anything.

10 Likes

You should probably quit while you’re ahead.

Are you experienced with magick? Are you experienced with LSD?

If not, you are just going to end up fucking yourself up in a bad way.

6 Likes

The poison path is perilous…:rabbit2::hole:

3 Likes

I am experienced with magic but not with lsd. I am going to ask for protection frim spirits while doing this

2 Likes

Samael, forgive me, but I’ve only seen you ask questions and not really post.much in the way of experience. That is a good reason for anyone to ask questions.

I did acid 4 times 20 years ago. I would never equate those experiences as “spiritual”. Loved the shit out of them. But they weren’t progressive experiences. I still value them, but not at a spiritual level.

Because, quite frankly, those experiences disassociate us from the body experience, which is (arguably) why we’re here in some fields of thought.

So enjoy them, absolutely, for the “vacation” that they are, but that’s all.

Just my opinion. And I still wish I could trip again, 20+ years later.

8 Likes

Try looking up the “Ancient Mysteries of Demeter at Eleusis” and “Kykeon”… “ergot fungus” and “is ergot a hallucinogen?”, supposedly there was a fast, a long march and after the sacrament was consumed, a dramatic production of the myth performed while the celebrants may have even possibly played the staring role, how this was accomplished may be do to the effect of the sacrament. The mysteries were said to confer gnosis and immortality, possibly one and the same…

1 Like

dude,how about you stick to one method and work with it? You jump from one thing to another with each passing week. im pro drug use in magick but youre giving it a bad name. You arent even doing the proper research into this stuff. Next week it’ll be “bought me a few grams of heroin…will this allow me to see into the spirit world?”

16 Likes

from a practical perspective… unless you are already proficient in summoning, and are taking a small dose, you’re likely to completely forget about anything you had planned prior as soon as you start tripping.

so no, i would not recommend acid as a shortcut to summoning entities. DMT maybe, mushrooms maaaaybe. LSD = buy the ticket, take the ride. even if you have planned ahead, if you take a trip-worthy dose, you’re extremely likely to forget whatever you had planned because the drug is going to take you by the hand and lead you wherever it wants (edit: for a minimum of 8 hours), and you’re going to entirely forget about anything you planned, or you’ll be incapable of actually following through with those plans.

…or so i’m told. :angel:

9 Likes

Dunno much about Samael and have zero experience w LSD (or any drug, for that matter), so Ill keep my 2 cents simple…

Sigil and enn, yes…

Enn and LSD…
Uhm…no.
Please, no.

4 Likes

If you are not experienced with psychedelics this isn’t going to go as planned. What is your plan anyway, if you do see a spirit?

3 Likes

I do this to get information from spirits. I need them to show me how to improve my life and my magical abilities

How do you think the improving of life and magical abilities is obtained?
Meaning, IF you communicate, are they more likely to tell you get off your ask and work - or to keep dropping acid?
And lol. I have a feeling the poison of god may not be a fan of your… approach.

4 Likes

I mean I want them to explain what I need to do exactly to progress. I cant find the answers by myself

1 Like

And what work have you already done to find answers?

Suppose you find a wise teacher, who has answers. Which do you think is best?

Choice 1: You have red books, and taken several notes about your questions. This means you have done the work.

Choice 2: You show up with nothing more than some acid. You have never meditated, or spent more than a few seconds reading up. This means you have not done the work.

From the perspective of the wise teacher, which is more likely to indicate that the student is earnest in their seeking?

5 Likes

I tried several methods to find answers: tarot cards, dreams and automatic writing and no one gave exactly what I am looking for. Now I wanna see what drugs can do for me because I know that they helped some magicians

1 Like

What exactly are you trying to progress at?

5 Likes

I am trying to find my magical powers and connection to spirits

1 Like