I am exactly what what my name says I am

I have now called upon Glasayas Labolas to help me with destroying the object of my disgust and it will be nothing other than pure justice when this is done. If there is anyone who would like to throw their energies in with me I would greatly appreciate or just help cast the spell so it can be sped up. I will be doing it again and layering it. I specifically did it today during the 10 10 portal to ensure it is as strong as possible.
Thank you for the awesome forum and the lovely welcome notr

2 Likes

Welcome @PissedOff ! :slight_smile:

It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

3 Likes

Why should we?

You have provided no information, or context, to this request, and we don’t generally make it a habit to throw curses around for people we don’t know without knowing exactly what we’re stepping into.

After you properly introduce yourself, as is required on this forum, perhaps you will deign to provide us with more information as to why you think a forum full of strangers on the internet should expend their own time and energy in amplifying your work.

13 Likes

Gonna need some details here. I think the biggest.problem you’ll face is not letting it go, since you’re already planning on doing it again. Did you give it time to work?

3 Likes

DarkestKnight, My absolute apologies I did not mean to anger or disrespect anyone. I hope you will accept my apology.

1 Like