Human past lives as inhuman beings?

I am sorry in advance for posting a lot of threads swear I am not trying to spam everyone just got tons of shit happening really quick and a lot at once. here’s my topic for this one. can humans once be non human entities in past lives such as angels or demons? I ask because this sounds nuts even for balg standards but I keep seeing my past life as an angel from the Christian heaven but the thing is I was a fallen one amongst Lucifer and his crowd. I have the image of myself as a holy God fearing obeying angel but I said fuck you too him and was cast down.

I can see myself falling from the heavens and crashing on earth with the other angels. this is fucking nuts but big goddammit I keep seeing this and it won’t go away. could explain why I hate God so much and have sympathy towards Lucifer.

please don’t think I’m nuts because I can’t explain any of this shit.

2 Likes

I really can’t explain this but I keep seeing myself as an angel in heaven with wings and siding with Lucifer I don’t see myself as a known angel but one of the many millions that fell with him. I can see heaven the other angels and even Lucifer in his battle armor giving speeches against God.

2 Likes

I have always felt rebellious and when in church as a kid I felt intense hatred towards the preacher. I right away connected with Lucifer and always was drawn to Satan in some way or another.

1 Like

on a side note when I was born I had health problems and almost died in the hospital I take this as a sign of my being here not meant to happen and that someone was trying to stop me from being born in is form.

1 Like

OK this sounds even more wacky but right now as I was posting this thread I had the TV set on one of those christian channels for kicks Jimmy Swaggart is on and during his preaching the TV started going fuzzy and the screen became distorted. now it’s back to normal again…

1 Like

If sounds legitimate. St. John the Baptist was the incarnated angel Sandalphon, who used to be the man Elijah before he ascended.

Matthew 11:13-15, “13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John came; 14 and if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who is to come. 15 Let anyone with ears listen!”

An Orthodox icon of St. John the Baptist, note the wings:

So, there is certainly precedent.

5 Likes

Don’t rule out the possibility that what you are dreaming could be a symbolic representation coming from your subconscious.

4 Likes

I know someone who chose to incarnate again. For the sake of a loved one.

3 Likes

I started to think about a possible angel from a former universe (according to some theories, whoever achieves spiritual realization would endure the reabsorption of “manifestation”, outliving even gods)…
But since “there is” Lucifer and the spirit of an angel would be the angel himself (so either survival or annihilation), this can’t be the case.
Yeah, an option is indeed that one, of an incarnated angel.

2 Likes

I know one of my past lives i was a non human animal on this earth so i don’t feel this could be far fetched.
Yes it could just be your subconscious trying to tell you something but it also could be exactly what you think it is.

I wouldn’t fret on it, the memory or vision has impact in your life now and you’re seeing it for the reason, i feel, to further your current life.

2 Likes

in Buddhism you can be born as an animal a demon or born into another realm so I think it’s very possible what I am seeing is a past life.

2 Likes

Also check out the concept of Otherkin and particularly demonkin and angelkin. Those guys have similar memories.

I do believe in transmigration of souls, not just between animal species, but between kingdoms and densities, so this doesn’t sound strange to me at all.

I don’t know if all spirits on this planet started elsewhere, but I think all the humans did. Getting to be and surviving as human is too much for just any spirit to manage, I think we’re all daemons of some kind.

3 Likes