How Would You Like To Die?

I plan to never die.

However it is, I would like at least six months notice. Then I can take care of some things before I go.

1 Like

Step out of my flesh, into my godform, and then leave this reality.

2 Likes

St germain is that you?

St germain is that you?[/quote]

Shh, don’t tell anyone, it’s supposed to be a secret.

1 Like

Via hydrogen bomb, preferably while riding it to the ground like a 20 megaton bull swinging a cowboy hat around.

Thats the way to go out… with a big, biiiig bang.

I imagine standing in line at afterlife reception would be a ‘blast’, too.

“Cause of death?” “Malaria” (lol, what a rube)

“Cause of death?” “Mugged and stabbed to death for 8 dollars” (how pedestrian…)

“Cause of death?” “Died peacefully after 85 fulfilling years surrounded by loving family” (pffft, loser)

“Cause of death?” “Rode a hydrogen bomb like a bull to its target officially kicking off WW3 and the end of life on Earth as we know it, and was then turned into 5 billion degree as of yet undiscovered subatomic particles and blown out into space.”

Then, of course, receive the “Best Death Ever” award, to the envy of all those around you.

But then the guy behind you though, who has to follow you up with “fell off ladder while cleaning gutters”… he’ll always be known as “that ladder guy” who was behind the best death ever guy.

Theyll call him “ladder guy” for the rest of eternity.

Poor guy.

6 Likes

Drug overdose for sure lol. But pretty sure it’s not possible for me. I’ve eaten 50 mg of Xanax and shot a spoon full of raw n philly dope and was still babbling for hours… But that old be the way. Fuck burning to death in a car accident or something.

How would I like to die? Peacefully with a long life watching all these interesting ways people want to die on a nice big screen TV…then I can be awed at how Godlike they were to their last throws…

And Luna girl being my wife she would know that what I just said is no bullshit I’m a drug powerhouse. Nothing to be proud about though

Well, since no one said it yet and I’m too immature NOT to say it:

“How would you like to die?”

Bangin’ your mom. That way, even if I die you still know who’s your daddy.

Boom.

4 Likes

No offense to anybody. Just joking lol

And Luna girl being my wife she would know that what I just said is no bullshit I’m a drug powerhouse. Nothing to be proud about though[/quote]

Everyone is speciay unique in their own way. Maybe you should be the Living Drug God. Here’$ am Incentive:
http://www.ewao.com/a/magic-mushrooms-may-effectively-free-the-mind-of-depression/

How do I want to die? Drunk, high, and during sex…not before I shoot my last load in this life.

You may evoke me if you dare lol…I accept offerings of Pizza, bud light, mtn dew, camel menthols, and cocai…i mean red bull…lol

3 Likes

Something big and fiery like say a supernova maybe protecting my loved ones and friend, but definitely a fiery supernova!

I’m going out in a blaze of glory!! Just like Bon Jovi !! Lol …I don’t know …I used to be extremely suicidal and planned everyday how I would try to die…now I just want to live …really live!! But if that time comes I hope it’s quick. And I can find My way back to my twin flame.

1 Like

In my last past life, i was injured at the Roman front lines in Bovianum in 305bc. A Samnite spear pierced my liver. Died in agony the same night, alone, in a tent, staring at a torch burning right above my head. I gave away my soul to the flames thinking of my wife and my two little kids.
Certainly NOT the way i wanted my life to end.

This time im opting for something lesspainful. Old, just before i reach the point of losing mobility and not being able to take care of myself, i will go to my favorite place on this planet and in front of nature and the elements ill down a lethal dose of Diprivan.
This time i don`t plan to return.

1 Like
                                    B U R N E D     A L I V E

O   N         T  H  E           P   Y   R   E  !!!!

I n     H i s      F i r e s                              I n    H e r    N a m e
1 Like

This pretty much sums it up for me, as peaceful as possible but conscious. Plus it would be nice if some of my ancestors would be welcoming me.

[quote=“2Wolves, post:31, topic:6554”]Well, since no one said it yet and I’m too immature NOT to say it:

“How would you like to die?”

Bangin’ your mom. That way, even if I die you still know who’s your daddy.

Boom.[/quote]

I think this one takes the cake^^

But seriously death is not the end, just a transition from one state of energy to another. How it happens really doesn’t matter much to me. What matters is that death and the inevitability of it reaffirms that we should yeild the maximum out of the life we have each day.

I just know this,

I don’t want to die in an automobile
I want to lie in an open field
Want the snakes to suck my skin
Want the, worms to be my friends
Want the, birds to eat my eyes as here I lie the clouds fly byyyyyyy.

1 Like