How would you describe yourself as a practioner?

This post was inspired of a friends of mine, they posted a very similar post somewhere else and I thought just for the sake of it, why not try it here. So my question to all of you is: what would you describe yourself as? Would it be a witch, druid, shaman, vitki/völva, mystic, sorcerer, sorceress warlock, diabolist, satanist, luciferian, wiccan, etc. - also why would you say the term describes you?

To be fair I’ll go first, I guess the best term I have to describe mysef and my practices as of late would be: a dark mystic or even a black alchemist, since my workings usually balances the edges between light and dark and involves a lot of meditation, energy work, while also working with demons who excel at the art of internally changing you at your core level.

Now the ball is in your court. :wink:

10 Likes

I am perhaps the most unsuccessful practitioner. I am experimenting from 2007 - 2008 year. This is only my hobby of course.
Edit: I have written wrong years. :slight_smile:
Edit2: I just checked some dates and get the correct year.

3 Likes

Black magician, sorcerer, I’m playing with the terms Satanist or Luciferian but I’m not quite sure yet.

4 Likes

I would describe myself as a Black Luciferian Witch. I am a traditional type Witch in that I practice old spells as well as modern. I also use other Spirits and Demons, but Lucifer predominantly.

I also practice Hoodoo so add that in the title there too somewhere.

5 Likes

Sorcerer Supreme in the making.

3 Likes

I began my magick work on LPH last February, so I am still new and still learning and discovering about what lies into me…

3 Likes

Either a mix (mystic+sorcerer etc. interested in druidism, shamanism…) or “simply” mage, magician. That is, a generic and neutral position, with a liking for the asserted “orthodox high magic” and “scientific high magic” but without giving up experimentation.

2 Likes

Lazy and unmotivated hedge wizard-ish…thing…

11 Likes

I’m a witch, so far as I’m in a coven with other witches. As far as my own personal practice goes, Satanic Taoist might be the closest word to describing it.

7 Likes

Kung Pao Dragon Demon…natural magick.

4 Likes

Occult philospher researching and studying many occult practises and techniques, demonologist. Practiced many Wiccan rituals and a few dark rites…

4 Likes

I joined Magick out of greed. Fell in love with the beauty of the Craft. Was horrified by the Drawbacks. Constantly learning new things. Overall someone who just wants to improve. Regarding my path, probably a hybrid of Angel, Demon and Pagan Magick.

If I had to choose a song to describe me both as a person and a practitioner, it would be; Amaranth by Nightwish.

4 Likes

I’m simply an observer.

2 Likes

Seeker of forbidden knowledge and deeper dives into the abyssal depths of the infernal empire.

I also love kittens.

I really just want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

7 Likes

I’m just living with spirits and interact with them 24/7. I’m sharing bed with them, talk to them, having sex with them, share my joy and sorrow, my concerns, my failures and success. We evolve together as well as in seperate ways. Evolution is consistent when living a shaman-like life with spirits. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Dark Draconic Qliphothic Sorcerer! My path was both chosen and preordained by Lilith when I first started working with her. As I have the desire to change and learn more about myself and even become a powerful Dark Draconic Sorcerer in Qliphothic Magic.

5 Likes

I am a Noob, as a fellow member said earlier @DemonMonk :rofl:
trying to learn and understand things.

3 Likes

I would say I’m a scholar type. I study Magical and cosmic law.

3 Likes

Usually bored.

2 Likes

A druid in some form.

3 Likes