How Would I Cure Diabetes With Magick?

I recently got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes because of my poor habits.

How can I cure diabetes with magick? Any suggestions? I think it’s possible, I just want general help.

Belial can help with the addictions to unhealthy food.

Type 2,3, 4 and 5 diabetes can be controled and gotten rid of. You need excersize and a balanced diet. Laziness will make it worse and hosiptalize you.

2 Likes

There is 3,4,and 5 :astonished:

1 Like

Type 3 diabetes is not a recognized medical condition. However, the term refers to the possible link between type 2 diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease.

Type 4 is the proposed term for the development of insulin resistance in older people who do not suffer from obesity or are not overweight.

Type 5 diabetes is a mature-onset diabetes of the young caused by a single cell mutation in the pancreas, leading to an insufficient production of insulin.

1 Like

I’d recommend checking out some Dr. Joe Dispenzas work

Besides that though I’d recommend really understanding your anatomy

I knew this one elf lady in Florida, she had British heritage and I could literally see the elf in her

She also had diabetes, her body was literally forced to take on an elvish diet like low sugar, lots of greens etc.

I have a similar thing, I’m getting to a point my body doesn’t want food at all, I know at some point I’m gonna be feeding more on energy rather than food.

So I’d really check in with your body first to see what works best for you and what triggers abnormalities in your system.

3 Likes

A lot of great advice here I agree with. You definitely need to up the mundane game.

Overall, I would use:

— I am magick

“God” at one point supposedly tells in some book somewhere that Ehyeah Asher Ehyeah. I am that I am.

I’m skeptical of a lot of this stuff, but the fact is if you use this language structure yourself, it is a gateway to incredible power. It seems to be one of the few things in the “holy books” that isn’t BS.

Out of all the hypnosis and NLP trainings I’ve done, I return to this whenever I want to make things happen fast.

I am god
I am healthy
I am perfect
I am whole

Etc etc

What you very well may get after using some strong feelings to eat better. Which is fine. Sometimes things come indirectly as intuitions, guidance, urges, willpower.

— Change to low glycemic foods

Just google this.

— Eat more bile binding foods, such as beans. Note that beans are in every single “blue zone” diet (where people live to over 100 healthfully)

These foods literally get rid of old bile, and support liver function. Support your liver and EVERYTHING gets better. Yes, you’re after pancreatic function, but your liver will help your pancreas in time.

Doesn’t happen overnight, but it’s truly remarkable what can happen in time when you eat more like the blue zoners do.

— I must say here, you need to ask your doctor… but ask them about having a Vanadium/Chromium GTF pill after reach meal. I’ve used one from Solaray, although there’s a few good brands. I think Natural Factors may have a good one, too — they have some nifty stuff.

Vanadium works just like Metformin in the body, and Chromium GTF is likely why Europeans are automatically much slimmer than Americans.

I read in a study on Google Scholar that European soil has 5x the chromium in on average vs American soil. THE mineral pegged for blood sugar control. Yet the French eat with abandon, as do the Italians, and many others, while being far healthier and slimmer than us Yanks. Coincidence?

It’s interesting how people are blamed for being fat or diabetic, but I don’t think there’s any reason for blame or shame. I think a lot of times we are affected by the “ingredients of the ingredients” that many people overlook. Kind of like occult knowledge, right? “Hidden” information, really.

2 Likes

@mrwmstfyabwmstf I have edited your post and removed the link. Please do not advertise any services on here :slight_smile:

Please make a proper introduction to the community here:

The best bet you have is stem cells

Buer of the Goetia is excellent for any kind of healing.

Exercise. I have family members that cured themselves of type 2 just by walking daily and going to the pool. Don’t sweat it. Get active, watch your diet, and you’ll be fine.