How to work with Michael

@Borgy I forgot to mention, you can also use EA Koetting’s Conjuration to Summon Forth for Michael or other angels in place of psalms or prayers, even though it is in the demonic language. It really does work for any entity.

A while back someone here did so, and Michael did show up. However, he wan’t very impressed and basically asked the magician, “why did you call me with that demon shit?” lol

5 Likes

i looked up the definition for frontload and it was all economic, whats that word mean, its a new english word for me

Basically it means going in with pre-conceived ideas of how things should be.

2 Likes

Thanks! My vocabulary is pretty high, but there are still some words I tend to discover! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah basically you go in blind and let your beliefs around the subject be constructed by the experience. When you go in with others you don’t share your findings until the end atleast that’s what the groups I’ve worked with have done.

2 Likes

So can I ask, the other Archangels named Michael, how do they differ from The Archangel Michael, the one known Exoterically as well as Esoterically, the Chief of All Angels?

I don’t view archangel Michael as the chief of all angels as The 7 archangels were chiefs and archangel being a type of general rank there’s more than one level of general ranking. The other archangels differ from what I found they aren’t the same rank of archangel. However, they still hold sway within the military.

2 Likes

I agree with you, i messed up on the Chief thing, but i think he is well known for that due to his warrior like aspect most well known. So he’d be known as the war chief, but you are right.

So the other Archangels aren’t the same type of Archangels but they still hold sway in the Army? Is that what you said? This is very interesting so I’m trying to make sure i understand correctly, also, i am responding under this thread because I feel it goes very well with the Topic posted by the OP.

Basically there’s the chief archangel with minor archangels under them who help delegate the command of the chief archangel.

1 Like

So the 7 archangels are the Highest in rank, so what about the other Archangel Michaels, how many are there, how do they differ? Were you able to find out? I know i ask a lot of questions, this is very interesting, if you don’t mind sharing lol

Oh Minor Archangels! That’s a new 1! And the Archangel Michael that is most known, He must be one of the 7 right? Though i know there’s more than 7 i think of the Big Chief Archangels

I’m referencing to 7 archangels who stood before God Michael, Zadkiel, Gabriel, Metatron, etc. Also asking how a person differs from another is like asking how you differ from me, we’re individual people. They’re individual people in personality and in ideals. They follow the orders of the head archangel.

However, yes archangel is equivalent to the rank general and there’s different ranks within that rank as there is with Archangels. I’ve only found one archangel Michael to be a seraphim archangel. The others were not seraphim.

2 Likes

So the Big Chief Michael is a Seraphim?

Also, thank you for sharing, and the discussion

Yes, also no problem, even though it swerved way off course due to my input lol.

1 Like

I don’t think it swerved off course at all, this goes very well with the thread that the OP posted

That’s rather funny. Thanks man!

3 Likes

I’ve explained the difference. The other are Mikael, Mihael are guardians in the 72 and Michael is an Archangel (leader). Different beings.

I’m aware of them, I just had the impression Velenos wasn’t talking about them, no idea.

2 Likes