How to work with Michael

What is his watchtower seal then ? Thanks in advance

In that I sense I definitely agree. Whenever I work with Lucifer towards a certain goal, he will shift things and make the changes that I need, and often this includes internal changes to myself as well. Even after the situation passes, the internal changes remain, and I’m better equipped to tackle the next obstacle or capitalize on the next opportunity.

3 Likes

No.

These are the Watchtower seals as given in Evoking Eternity:

6 Likes

I love archangel Michael, just call him and pray he will come to you. If you are not sure about how to pray to him there are many beautiful prayers online.

Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @DarkestKnight, I’ve learned a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks @Moon_Lady

1 Like

Dear son,why you didn’t ask your mother how to evoke Michael?:woman_shrugging:t3::blush: Follow me :point_down:t2: :

Before you start you can read his hymn

Than you will evoke him :
Rituals – Page 3 – V.K. Jehannum That’s pretty much it… You can just vibrate his name ,but is more pleasant and respectful if you do how I showed you…V.K Jehannum has a great rituals! Mother loves you don’t forget! :kissing_heart::woman_zombie:

9 Likes

I like this mother :slight_smile: . Many thanks

1 Like

Agree, it’s a great book, with precise instructions on invocation and evocation as well.

2 Likes

:innocent::smiley:

There’s many archangels and many angels named Michael I doubt simple intent for “archangel Michael” will get you the specific one you want.

2 Likes

I only know of 1 archangel named Michael, but there might be similar names in the 72

Yeah there’s many angels who have not made themselves known to humanity that share the name Michael, some are archangels as there’s more than just 7 archangels, the 7 archangels however were supposedly seraphim archangels.

2 Likes

I know there’s more than 7 archangels, but i only know of 1 named Michael, just like only 1 named Metatron etc.

1 Like

are you basing your statement that theres more than one Archangel Michael from Gnostic (intuitive knowledge)/Magickal fact, or just speculative theory based on personal beliefs?

1 Like

Experience with talking to the different ones.

2 Likes

and you are sure there was more than one Archangel Michael? you have not been tricked? because to me it makes no sense, Archangel Michael is named that way for a reason, every Angel and Archangel is different with different names, some may be similar names as Angels, but they are different due to the fact that each one is a different aspect of the Infinite, take the Sephirot, every sphere has 1 specific Archangel, that is the Archangel and the only one, if there is more than one Archangel with the same name, to me its simply not possible, and especially with Archangel Michael

1 Like

Don’t let what @anon48079295 says confuse you. His UPG doesn’t follow the conventional approach, so his experiences are very different from that of most other magicians.

Just focus on approaching Michael in whatever way you know and go from there. Experiences vary and few things in the occult can be taken as absolutes.

3 Likes

I wouldnt say I got confused, felt more like a challenge of Faith from Michael himself :smiley: and what does UPG mean? lol

2 Likes

also, i have to be honest, it did aggravate me a bit, but that is my issue, Velenos was just speaking from his experience, i am a very chilled guy :innocent::innocent:

1 Like