How to work with fire element?

Hi Magi,

What are the different ways to work with fire element?
How do you do it?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Light a candle? Pour some everclear into a bowl and light that on fire?

1 Like

Evoke King Djinn and learn how to manipulate the Fire energy within yourself, and then the physical world.

5 Likes

We use oil lamps. Yeah, we call it havan in India.
What other ways peeps know?

1 Like

Hmm,
Not ready for him yet. Gotta build my willpower before working with him.

2 Likes

He can help you with that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool, thanks.
How do you use fire magick? For which purpose?

2 Likes

I personally only use fire for disposing of sigils and petitions, and for scrying into flames on occasion. I have never used elemental fire itself in my magick as I’m not currently working with the elements, though I’ve been thinking of starting Jason Newcomb’s New Hermetics, which uses the elements heavily, after my pact with Azazel is complete.

2 Likes

Cool, i could read that book too. Thanks.

Yeah me too. I burn sigils to dispose them. I use jason’s pore breathing exercises sometimes.

Pact with azazel? May I know what its for? Pm me if you dont want it to be public :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why, building my Empire, of course :sunglasses:

Really, what else is there that is worthy of making a pact for? I can get laid with a simple sigil, I can bring money with a simple evocation. I view pacts as a serious weapon for serious goals, and there is nothing more serious to me than building a life that is worthy of a god.

3 Likes

Haha, im also working on building my empire :sunglasses: just wanted to know what you made pact for.

2 Likes

I could have said what is almost expected when talking about pacts with demons, that I made the pact for “De Ultimates Powah!” :smile:

Mainly my pact is for the elevation of my material circumstances. in other words, a major overhaul of my life.

3 Likes

What does that mean?

1 Like

It is just a way of saying “ultimate power” in a mocking and humorous way.

1 Like

“The ultimate power.”

I take it English is not your first language?

1 Like

:blush:

@MKUltraMadeMeDoIt yeah its not :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If Azazel allows it during the time of our pact, I may start some elemental practice 'cause who doesn’t like a bit of Fire in their life? :grin:

2 Likes

My elemental make up is heavily skewed towards Earth and Air so I think Fire might be the hardest element for me to gain mastery over.

2 Likes

Earth will help you with stability in empire. Fire will help to expand.
What about air n water?

1 Like

I live in my head. I am a high IQ creative type so Air is the second strongest element for me after Earth. Water and Fire are my weakest.

1 Like