The Inner Beast: The main goal is to activate the “Animalself”—a suppressed, primal, and fearless part of the self—to overcome personal, mental, or emotional limitations.
Energetic Transmorphy: A form of magic that focuses on altering one’s own energetic structure to adopt the attributes of a werewolf, such as enhanced confidence, power, and focus.
I found these I don’t know how serious I take it but these sound like plausible magick
I listen to werewolf subliminal’s and one day I felt just amazing confident, powerful along with other Things
I’m wondering how I could practically use these to get the same effects
I have an astral temple so I can do every step so even candle’s without burning my place down
D&D is exactly “smoke and mirrors bullshit”. It is inspired by myth and actual magick, but it’s then embellished with fanciful elements to make it more interesting and entertaining.
If AI gave you this as “real magick” I’m not surprised, and it’s why Gen AI contest is banned here, because it’s not people’s tried and tested magick, it’s a melange of internet everything and completely unreliable.
It’s not advised to ask AI anything about spiritual, emotional or esoteric matters. It even makes up stuff about verifiable facts so there’s no reason to ask it anything personal. That’s the AI experts talking.
Do they though?
This could be alluding to Jungian archetypes or the shadow self, or affirmations. Look up @beastsoul’s posts for his work that seems related to this. Also look up the berserkers and ulfhednar, and the Norse concept of the fylgya, also the Native American concept of the spirit animal.
There are no workings I know of about an “Animalself” because this is fiction not from anyone’s actual work - to be fair D&D would probably have gotten sued for copyright if they tried.
So we have talked many times about how to can make your astral form have any shape you want. You can’t change your qi body though, you can try and you could just imbalance yourself and make yourself sick. But you can invoke spirit animal attributes the same way you can invoke an entity to alter your personality through resonance.
Intention only. You know your a bird, and so you are.
A werewolf is another human. I’ve never heard of spirit animals being anything other than those you will find in Nature, and on Earth. I have a couple of books that refer to them and tell you how… Hell, there was an episode of Star Trek where Janeway goes and has a spirit journey and finds her spirit animal (it was a small lizard) … The animal would be native to the area you journeyed to.
The method involves getting into trance, in nature, with the intention of finding your spirit animal and going out of body to walk about, and the first animal you see is your spirit animal. Then you have a conversation with it’s spirit and start getting messages from it. It’s a guide and you share qualities.
As you’re already human, I’m not sure there’s much t point having a spirit animal that’s essentially another human.
But you can have the wolf as a spirit animal. You’d need to do the journey and find out what your spirit animal is.
I already hear Bruce Lee: “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle… Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend”
Yes a werewolf is half human but I mean only the beast side fearless, strong. Walking with strength, something primal
What I Invision is a werewolf with the mind and intelligence of a human but with primal instinct of the beast below the surface knowing the strength it has and bring confident in it’s power
That’s how I felt being confident in my strength thinking only when necessary
How so? Animals feel fear for sure. They just fear different things than other animals and might not be smart enough to fear the things they should.
Well, why don’t you have that normally?
Confidence comes from experience. Knowing you have faced a similar hing before, what to do and how it will go removes the fear of the unknown. You use strength and skills training to test yourself and know your limits.
So pick up a couple of martial arts classes where you can practice physical fighting and find out what you can do and improve on it. Then your physical confidence can be based on reality.
I have not personally explored it, but we apparently have many layers to our brain and consciousness. At the core is the reptilian brain, where primal instincts are the operating system. Over that is the mammalian brain, giving more complex behaviors that include emotion, reproduction, and parenting. Through meditation one can quiet the mind and regress through layers of the self. Perhaps this might have some use to you, for your desire to connect with your animalistic roots.
That explains some temporary, residual effects I have experienced after meditations or workings led by my gut. Most recently I did a grounding and then thought it would be interesting to connect to the Sun and become part of the same circuit as nature. I felt both connected to nature and exalted above it. Afterword, I felt very tall and top heavy, like a tree with legs.
I called a nature spirit friend to me, and she was just all sorts of confused. She didn’t even say hello. “What ARE you?” “I don’t know.”
I talked to her later and apparently I was back to me again. Interactions were normal.
That makes sense to me. Connecting to energy and breathing it in, or invoking it even do temporarily change your energy. With rest and sleep it tends to return back to normal.
Making permanent changes takes a lot of frequent repetition, and making those permanent enough to manifest down into the physical can take week, months to years. Changes in the psyche are much easier I think, as it’s not so dense. You’re trying to change the base “template” or DNA expression, which is a different kettle of fish than healing back to a balanced baseline.
You start imagining what it would be like, and then as the energy kicks in you will get and info via clairsentience that you couldn’t have invented.
As energy follows mind, that also means, do not think about how your body is actually human. Or in bed, or wonder where you are physically - that will snap you back into your body. Stay focused on where you want to go.
After that it’s very hard to explain, and the words run out. Language is a poor medium fur spiritual training, so you really have to try and discover it as you go.
Then what the teachers say makes sense finally… Except now you just agree with them.
Can you have two spirit animals? Because there are two giving me signs the owl and the wolf I notice that this post also can be symbolized by the wolf spirit animal
To embrace the feral and savage side of myself more with the logic and mortality humanity provides that is pretty much this
It probably depends on the tradition you are following, but generally, and in the sense of “guide”, or animal with energy that inspires you, then you can be helped and inspired by many animal spirits.
I also made a ritual for accepting and strengthening my feral nature
Everything happens in the astral temple it goes Adams follows I sit at the ritual place of my astral temple I have a coudron there I put in my blood and werewolf blood, my hair and werewolf fur and something for nature ears only mix it saying that this represents the Union of beast and man I have done this two times today I used psychic tendrils to take some in I felt the energy even in my physical body the I dronk the rest like the first time then I’m transforming into a werewolf form after that I’m in that form in the woods doing thing’s that society absolutely wouldn’t like after that I’m leaving my astral temple