How to use period blood

I would assume it is talking about transgenderism

I doubt that

:ok_hand: I agree with this! I have been using it and planing my working around it! I add it to my special consecration oil too!

You have to let them dry first then you can keep them in a book or a box! I keep mine in a candy box until its time to burn them!

2 Likes

I am planning to offer it to archangel gabriel

I do banishing thank you

Hey… Can you help me with astaroth… I’m the beginner …never did such thing …just wanted to know my future … Help me out pls!.

Welcome @Ritika_Kaundal It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Y’know, he’s with me currently and he had like a wince but in feeling. Idk if it’s a good idea. What’s the purpose?

I menstruate wherever there is a full moon. My body & aura is very connected to the earth & other energies that way.
Is this normal?

2 Likes

Me too. I’d once assumed that all women have their period at a full moon… then I discovered it wasn’t true.

I’m also a night owl. During the day, I’m only half awake. I often want to sleep in the afternoon, but when night hits I come into being. Hell, I’ve even tried to change my sleeping patterns so I was up at a “normal” time in the morning. I still felt the same.

I can only deduce that the moon is what energizes me, where as for most people (and things on Earth) the sun is what charges them.

BlockquoteThat is quite a leap from menstrual blood…

Blockquote

I hoodoo, it’s said that if the woman no longer has her period, she can use vaginal fluids and I believe men use their semen for love spells.

1 Like

For those confused about non women bleeders, I’m pretty darn sure it refers to transgender, gender fluid, or nonbinary individuals. They are not women, yet they can still menstruate.

That said, this is a fascinating list, and timely in my viewing of it as I’m due to start my own bleeding any time now. Mahalo! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I can’t say I’ve ever looked forward to my period before, but I’m definitely going to experiment with it when the time comes. :rofl:

4 Likes

Me either but I took full advantage of the one I just had (actually started on the new moon so I figured this was extra powerful).

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this. I’ve learned so much :upside_down_face:

Hello all,
I did 2 Rituals with this Special Blood, both in the Love Field. One is to get my dear Friend back with whom I had sort of an Affair for some time ( do not want to say my Boyfriend as he says always " enjoy your Life" when I ask him to be my Boyfriend). I realy hope he becomes my Lover. Althrough I dearly love some One else truly from my Heart but something in me does not want to do Magic on him.

I did my own version of the love spell suggested here using a red candle and offering my blood to Sallos. After I finished and burned the piece of paper I felt a bit light headed and tired. Is this a sign that the spell worked?

1 Like

It’s a sign you interacted with energies in a way that is unfamiliar to your energetic system.

I used to take it as a sign that I had indeed made spiritual contact, or expelled my energy at my goal etc. or else why would it affect me?

It lessens after you become used to that type of energy, entity or working usually though, so it’s not a good long term way to judge things, but yes I’d take it as a sign you did a good ritual.

How the results turn out or what comes from it will depend on the intentions you put out while you planned it and did it, as well as the circumstances and what’s actually movable etc.

I wouldn’t take it as a sign yes I’ll get my exact dream goal, but I would take it as a sign that yaaas I effectively worked this ritual and best possible result for me will come from it.

2 Likes

This is good to know. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes it is pretty normal, you release the energy .