How to treat a woman: a lesson for millenial men, a visual guide

Almost as funny as when people say slavery was the cause of the civil war.
Since when did the government ever care about people’s safety and we’ll being especially that of black people. Lol no the government cared about their tax dollars that the south was refusing to pay. Simple enough right but what they don’t tell you is that it took years of propaganda campaigns designed to make the northern people go along with the federal government’s war against its own people.

The schools are funded by who again? Oh yeah the government…who writes history again? Oh yeah the winners. Who won that war? Oh yeah the government…
Ain’t it great?..

5 Likes

South: nah we ain’t gonna pay taxes he’s not our president

Lincoln: Bet

The level of petty I wish to be

4 Likes

Dude I was drunk after date night last night. I don’t even know what I was trying to say in this quote at all :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy:
My boyfriend often kisses my arms like Gomez Addams do!
True sensuality is unfashionable!

2 Likes

Abso-f’ing-lutely. Why can’t men be men if they want to be? That’s my biggest issue with feminism. Maybe not all feminists are that way, but immasculating men is not the answer. A war on masculinity is not the answer, and neither is a war on femininity.

4 Likes

BTW, why this topic became a pseudo-fight about genders rights? it is for FUN!

And if anyone else asks me why i don’t feel concerned about the problem here i will tell you why:

Winning, crying, posting shit here about your rights as men or woman will not change the system,
if you wanna do something, engage in serious shit, go the streets and claim your rights, be part of something bigger and stop bitching a topic that was supposed to be fun, from the beginning!

And for a OP that asks why are not asking “what men truly wants”?
After 5 k years in been forced to be submissive for X reasons, yeas, it is time for men to cry out loud,
about their social position, about sex…you can’t slave a gender during millennia and tell you nothing you happens for you after!

Modern Men, it is not your fault, at all, but it is time for shit to change!

For Lady-Eva topic, showing why women was not working in rough hard physical works, i can only say this is our society that did something like that!

In nature, there is no female weaker then males, it is even the contrary, females are the ones that fight and bring what is need for food and survival!
This was a work over millennia to make women feel weaker , (body talking), telling them that a muscled body for a woman is ugly,telling them if they are as strong as a men, nobody would wants to make family with them!

female humans since the night of times where considered sacred, also because of this power of giving birth, but finally where constrained to the role of mother!
The incredible spiritual power of a woman, specially during her menses, is unbearable,But because most of woman are rather Yang then Ying, what means, are not looking for power as men do, all of this shit have befall in our modern world!

And do women loves power? ho yeas, but when they said it even publicly, she is called a bitch who has no heart!

Then , they made sure women hate each other for X reasons, because if they where too much in “union” what we are seeing here in our real world would never happens!

PS: i still wants this topic to stay fun, i just felt like writing my shit around!

Yea I tried this not too long ago …I used menstrual blood ritually on someone who was looking like total crap. The next time I saw him …he was looking hot…but as it starting getting about two weeks after …I could tell he was going down again. …
It’s that time of month for me again…but I’m curious to know if he’s gonna look like total shit if I don’t do anything … and then I feel bad cuz I think I’m being selfish :joy:

1 Like

Dude it was a joke on my part. Easy my friend. For me stirring the pot a little bit is fun. Maybe you’re taking it a little too seriously? No one is saying we should force women into submission.

2 Likes

No worries dude, none of my messages are in a hatred style, it was just sharing my thoughts!
:wink:

1 Like

Haha, Arianna, just do it, nobody knows!
%CA%96_le_lenny_face_le_face_face_ascii_%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B7%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-r9d4d33f984ba4513b86de82d4d555eb6_v9wf3_8byvr_260

1 Like

You can identify the sex of cave-dwelling humans who existed before language and agriculture by the size of their bones, sorry this is not correct at all.

In nature, there is no female weaker then males, it is even the contrary, females are the ones that fight and bring what is need for food and survival!

Female dogs are smaller than male dogs (of the same breed), female cats are less muscular than tomcats, wolves are the same, along with apes, chilps… the females are smaller.

There is literally no evidence humans ever went through a phase where women were the same size as men, why do we have to be alike to be worthwhile? Isn’t that the ultimate male supremacist stance - to deny observable biological facts because if we were not like men, we must not be as “good” or worthy as them?

Some fun-lovin’ scamps are putting an end to that palaver… :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

You can’t say that based on dogs and cats Lady-Eva!^^
And yes, i still love you, haha! just joking!

Don’t explain it just remove the post it’s what I do when I’m drunk posting.

1 Like

But it’s true of humans, although sexual dimorphism is actually declining:

The celebrated Lucy, a fossil female from 3.2 million years ago, was a diminutive adult, 3 feet 7 inches tall and no more than 60 pounds. Another skeleton found in related African fossil beds, presumably that of a male, measured 5 feet 3 inches and 110 pounds. By contrast, modern humans are not only bigger, but their body-size dimorphism has declined. On the whole, men today are only about 15 to 20 percent heavier and 5 to 12 percent taller than women.

And meanie men were not eating our food and trying to make us weak, they also seem likely to have been selecting for larger females over time:

That raises a question that has troubled paleoanthropologists for a long time: When and why did sexual dimorphism in humans diminish to the present level? No one knows the answer, but a new study of Spanish fossils shows that the change occurred much earlier than once supposed, well before the emergence of modern Homo sapiens or even the Neanderthals.

There are many sources for this, this is the source of those quotes:

Also our closest genetic relatives have big differences between male and female build:

1 Like

Blockquote

“That’s what I’m getting at though, saying socially low-status/powerless men must want to be dominant in compensation doesn’t explain phenomena like this”
Classic shaming tactics and a statement to emasculate men, If you treat her like a queen she will see that as the feminine in the relationship, Honestly the ones in power in marriage and commitment are only the females that abusing society sympathy in court as well as the law, Women biologically tendency is chasing validation and when they get it they feel like they have you and it’s turning them off, You can say some men are abusive but aren’t women emotionally abuse men too with empowering their own selfish self image, Emotional abuse for me is happening with men much often, Women will get frustrated if they feel entitled and above the man, They will disrespect him humiliate him and talk down on him if they wouldn’t stand up and put them in their place I don’t appreciate this kind of women, Women can’t take responsibility and where they are being blamed they will get mad and call you spoiled child when they are in fact some of them are, Women certainly need drama if no drama is happening in the minimum of a month they will get frustrated and bored, Women need to be wondering about you at least once a month in a relationship for day, Again let’s not do generalization of everyone, I just don’t appreciate this social media revolution that caused women to use men for attention, Equality is a term for self entitlement, There is no equality in court system for men, Women are in control in society with the sympathy card and majority of men became emasculated cute pets that afraid to put women in their place when needed to, Cause men are abusive, You can being nice with being honest you can respect women with giving them backhanded compliments, But if she know you like her constantly for more period than a month she will get bored and quite frustrated, That’s just my experience, Women all implying to the fact that they aren’t like that But in the field it’s all different, Women will get my respect when she is dressing nice for me and working for my attention, There is no reason to give free compliments when they are pulling out this be nice mind game, I’m being nice by being honest again I don’t know you I won’t compliment you and please you or entertain you, If this is the case I ain’t the guy for her fuck that, I have abounded mind state, Give me attention as equally as I give you and I will treat you the same, Simple respect is earned not given, c I won’t even build tension with her on the first date cause it’s low value thing to do maybe just in the 2 or 3 I’m a leaning back guy, I had many sex partners I had women crying randomly about random topics hhjust to get my validation and that’s where I leaned in for the kiss, No need to disrespect cc again but respect isn’t what you think it is, I have abundant mine state I know few things about the game and how it works,

1 Like

lol wot?! :rofl:

I don’t think you understood my point, maybe read it again, I do ramble on a bit.

4 Likes

That goes for mammals. Other kind of animals are pretty much reverse. Did you know that the female Praying Mantis is chewing off the head of the much smaller male during sex? Or that the bees Queen are much bigger than the worker bees? Some male frogs are carrying the eggs until they hatch. Female spiders are much bigger than the males, as well, and they often eat the males after or during mating.

Hmm…are some extreme leaning feminists watching the nature channels about insects? :thinking:

5 Likes

While that’s interesting, only mammalian biology should be relevant to us as we’re mammals. But I’m sure you didn’t mean anything to the contrary.

1 Like

Ok. That’s fair. Lets see:

• Killer Whales have a matriarchical society, just as…
  • Elephants
  • Bonobos, which are great apes that are lead by females and they solve problems and group tensions by having sex.
  • Spotted Hyenas, where the females are larger than the males and more aggressive. They also have penis shaped genitals, which makes breeding quite complicated.
  • Mole Rats, are lead by a dominant female, which are called a “mole rat queen”.

The list can be quite big if I do a little more research on the topic.

Nah…I just wanted to make a point in the discussion, that’s all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You got me there pedia

2 Likes