How to treat a woman: a lesson for millenial men, a visual guide

Well I have to add that it depends alot on the two people

We have only ever had to stop one scene. And that was because I was confused.

And honestly he was the one who stopped the scene.
He noticed I was not as into it as usual and stopped to question it. …I was confused about what the spanking was for. I thought I had displeased him earlier and it was punishment. .but in fact it wasn’t. .it was for pleasure. …
But I was confused. So he immediately stopped the scene. Which is awesome for so many reasons. .1) he was as my Dom paying close enough attention to his sub to know something wasn’t right 2) he questioned his sub 3) he didn’t try to pressure his sub into continuing
4) it showed me that I can always tell him when I’m not comfortable or confused or its just too much and he will not be disappointed in me or try to keep going.

1. Now Daddy always tells me before we scene what it’s for. .pleasure or punishment …
    So I always know from the start why hes doing whatever he is doing.

That is a very good dom :slight_smile::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

They are a dime a dozen. I was fortunate to meet one last year who wasn’t like that. He was a player though. Such a shame, I would have made him the happiest man on earth. Good woman problems.

1 Like

Agreed. The only women I know that talk about BDSM are ones that need social approval.
They’ll go on and on about how their bdsm lover was better than me in bed.
However, they never asked me to play that role, and once loved the kind gentle person who could’ve spiced it up.
But they never asked me about what positions I prefer (reverse cowgirl, doggie to name a few, missionary gets boring), nor what I needed in the relationship, instead it was always about them.
I guess if this is the new way I’ll never be in a relationship again.
Honestly I’d prefer one night stands on occasion.

Hmmn.

Or even, “sane”…

Women have been driven literally insane by all this bullshit, making claims of wanting one thing while demonstrably preferring another, this little headcase is a classic example:

5 Likes

I’m an industrial electrian an women work for my company… at the chemical plant I work sf​:smirk::smirk: at the company crawfish boil… their kids didn’t complain when it was time for school?

1 Like

A lot of us kind of do that but sure.

Wtf is really going on?

1 Like

I don’t know. I understand it was comedial but “meillenial” did it in. I hate being branded. Keep the label.

We all get branded.

And I’m not putting up with it. Sorry not sorry. I don’t care about the “whole”.

1 Like

Well, I didn’t really enjoy being branded a “Gen Xer”, but I refused to acknowledge it as I realized everyone is different.

The main problem, as I see it, is not “women running the world”. They can be good leaders, too. The problem lies within how they coined the word “equality between sexes”, which comes with a feminine approach towards boys and men.

The “gender equality” that some feminists are emphasizing is effectively taking away the masculinity from men, rather than putting themselves higher up on the social, competitive, ladder. Why compete on equal terms, if there’s a way to “break the enemy” and cheat, right? Why can’t men be men, when it comes to equality between the sexes?

3 Likes

This thing where people cannot distinguish a statistical minority who are outside the norm from the overall trend is part of the problem, and Gen X and Millenials are generally the “special snowflakes” (yes, we are) who find this hardest.

A situation best illustrated with a graphic, than words:

explaining-statistics

Remember, offence is taken, never given - or as the old saying used to go, “If the cap fits, wear it.”

5 Likes

I love the relationship between Gomez and Morticia Adams. I long for such a passionate and devoted love.

4 Likes

That’s not the point. The point: do not sit here and judge me or say I behave a certain way based off of someone im not. Once again, I truly don’t care but I’m not going to take societies bullshit.

2 Likes

It’s not women doing that it something being done to them as well as men. Women are being masculinized and they don’t even realize it. You see the concept is more closely akin to (they) want a race of non gendered slaves. Castrated males and defeminized females that won’t attempt to have more for themselves by having a family.
Keep in mind Agenda 21…they want to round everyone up and pack us into tiny little apartment buildings like sardines.
Don’t worry there will be equality…everyone will be equally poor, equally genderless and without sexual desire, and equally miserable yet all equally doped up and distracted enough to be mindless soul less automatons.
And all in the glorious name of sustainable development.
We will live rationed and controlled so that future generations can live rationed and controlled. That is whoever’s children survive the death camps to be Re-educated and put to slave labor by the state.

3 Likes

Welcome to the new world, the post 911 world where identity politics has effectively created strong divisions and polarization in almost every aspect of human interaction…isnt communism great hysterical-laughing-gif-2

4 Likes

Hate to break it to people but I don’t fit your white picket fence image. That’s not why I’m here.

4 Likes

The last thing I’m going to note before I remove this from my notifications is that it doesn’t matter what age group you are, you’re no better than the next person, if you ask me.

3 Likes

Good luck having a personal individual identity and being seen as an individual who has his own thoughts opinions and feelings and behaves according to his own will in the new timeline. That shit is long gone with the 80’s and 90’s and not coming back any time soon. This is why all us generation xers are obsessed with nostalgia. We are wishing to go back to a time when a man was judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin. You see our society had begun to reach something sort of worth having then we had 911 (the big ritual). Turned the world upside down and inside and out.

6 Likes