How to treat a woman: a lesson for millenial men, a visual guide

Maybe its northern people.

3 Likes

Same as you guys, we want to get fucked like itā€™s 1999! Thatā€™s all anyone really wants right? No seriouslyā€¦ I want the typical cave man alpha male shit. To stop playing roles defined by modern culture and be our animal selves, straight, gay, man, woman, we just want to be what nature intended and get it on. Male-female and masculine-feminine are not the same thing. But regardless, Iā€™m full of testosterone and I want my woman to be a woman. Thatā€™s all. I want respect. I want to be able to be who I am, wake up in the morning with my morning wood and have animalistic sex, then eat my eggs she cooked, go to work for 10 hours and come home to see my clothes washed for tomorrow, dinner cooked, Etc. I fit the gender stereotype I guess, and i donā€™t apologize for it. I work longer hours, make more money, and pay more bills than my wife, so to balance out the responsibilities we share: I want her to take care of business at home while Iā€™m busting my ass. I built my career with these hands and I went out to find a worthy mate. Thatā€™s generally a manā€™s way. I also want my wife to work on her dreams, and as she does I want us to share responsibilities equally. As her hours at work increase, Iā€™ll pick up my share of laundry and dishes. Iā€™ll never be a bitch in the bedroom, no matter who is more productive financially. Why? Because my nature is to be a fucking man. I like to be dominant. I donā€™t like easy women. I like to pursue my date, talk to her like a silverback gorilla talks to a potential mate, and take her home to make her my submissive in bed. If she turns out to be a loyal and modest woman, it will be long term and Iā€™ll make myself available to her emotionally after some serious coaxing on her part, as Iā€™ve done now. It wonā€™t happen quickly, but while this process happens I wonā€™t play the field because I have a potential homemaker. Thatā€™s how I feel. Too honest? :grin:
I canā€™t carry a child in my womb, so thereā€™s naturally a difference between me and my wife. My wife nurtures and tends and cares while I provide for us and kill our enemies and neutralize threats. Itā€™s evolution honey. Men want to do what comes naturally, fuck attractive women and when they find one whoā€™s compatible, make children and provide for the whole bunch. Men and women deviate from these roles, and thatā€™s nothing against gay people. Weā€™re talking about straight men. Even straight men have gay thoughts at times. But even in LGBTQ relationships donā€™t they still have one person in the dominant role. My gay friends tend to. That tends to be the more masculine person, and in heterosexual relationships like mine, thatā€™s me. Men whose wives dominate tend to resent them over time.

7 Likes

No, there are a lot of men everywhere who equate being dominant with being an overly aggressive asshole, but it just shows their immaturity. They are considered to be ignorant and dangerous in the BDSM community because they really donā€™t understand the true dynamic of dominance and submission. Unfortunately, naive submissives who are new to the scene are easy pickings for these types because they donā€™t know any better.

6 Likes

I get what your saying and being submissive ā€¦I really donā€™t have much problem with what you said.
But I was married and when I stayed home I treated my ex like a king. I cooked , cleaned, did the laundry ā€¦fixed his plate and took it to him while he was propped up in a reclinerā€¦ I laid his clothes out on the bed for him tI get dressed and go to work even took him his shoes.

I didnā€™t mind any of that bc I stayed home. Literally all he had to do was work and do the lawn.

But the problem was when I went to work. . The only part of this picture that changed was that I also worked 8 hours a day.

So things finally went bad. Really bad

2 Likes

The man in question missed the second part of what I said. Share responsibilities. Before my wife got pregnant she worked as much as me and I did my own laundry. I didnā€™t like it and I took a better job (better in pay, not in hours) so she could stay home when she got preggo.

6 Likes

Holy crap! this thread blew up overnightā€¦

1 Like

I think my emphasis too was more on the courting role than on the marriage role. The dominance in dating and sex

4 Likes

Who are you referring to? I donā€™t get your ā€œman in questionā€ reference.

Referring to what my homie @Eye_of_Ra said

2 Likes

The odds do not favour longevity as you turn into a housemaid doing work weā€™re taught is demeaning (even though itā€™s not demeaning in the least to maintain a stylish & organised home), and she meets other guys who she doesnā€™t have to see wearing an apron and worrying about which brand of powder to use on delicates.

Iā€™ve seen a LOT of peopleā€™as relationships go that way and for what?

Very few women have careers that are worth a damn, they usually have jobs which they cordially loathe and end up on psychiatric medication from, and/or massive alcohol problems they totally deny, because wine is French and therefore classy.

So they can say they tried the ā€œequalityā€ illusion, which is in fact ALWAYS an attack on the feminine, by making out everything we traditionally did was trash and best avoided.

You seem to be operating as a team, there is in my opinion literally no value in tossing that out of the window because since 1970 everyone said you should.

Meh.

3 Likes

Ah. Thanks for the clarification.

I like your style lady. Honestly, thatā€™s what a man wants, and doesnā€™t even mind being the primary bread winner if his woman does her part at home. Not saying a woman canā€™t have a career. Equality doesnā€™t mean ā€œsameā€.

2 Likes

I will say what I really like about D/s relationship that I think vanilla relationships generally miss the mark on is that the roles are more clearly defined

I know as Daddyā€™s babygirl what is expected of me. I know what the consequences are if I mess up.

And he knows what is his responsibilities to and for his babygirl are.

And thatā€™s not saying that we donā€™t mess up and make mistakes ā€¦we doā€¦ but our relationship is clearly defined and if we need to make adjustments we can.

Like for example babygirls bedtime is 3am. And Daddy usually tucks me in and does the Moster check and turns on my night light. :blush:
But my current magick work has thrown that off ā€¦someā€¦

But Daddy isnā€™t being an evil tyrant .that insists on babygirl going to bed right thenā€¦
He been very encouraging and a strong support system for babygirl. .

Thatā€™s what I like. I know Daddy is there and I know if he feels for my safety or health he needs to step in and make adjustments he will.
But he will also encourage me and help me anyway he can.

And babygirl helps Daddy. But we both know our roles and Daddy is always the Dominant one and babygirl is always the submissiveā€¦

But I have a great Daddy who always considers babygirls happiness and feelings. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

And isnā€™t that a natural role for you., and him? Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying for the most part. What comes natural, you really donā€™t have to think too much about. Thatā€™s what tends to work for the most part, what is natural. As the alpha silverback beats his chest, so too do I.

3 Likes

No. These guys were verbally and physically abusive jerks. Not saying all are, just the ones I unfortunately know.

3 Likes

As I said, @Fuego1, those types are, unfortunately, everywhere. I have known a few myself.

What does make me wonder is why men are viewed as weak when theyā€™re vanilla. I have no problem being a jerk ā€¦ However, I will never ā€œrough upā€ a woman, and one reason Iā€™m not interested in BDSM.

1 Like

BDSM has nothing to do with abuse or ā€œroughing upā€ a woman, Fuego. Itā€™s completely different.

3 Likes

Example ā€¦ I have never been in a fistfight. I have been strongarm pressed, with a hunting knife to my neck, had a gun shoved in my face, and been hit or shoved to the floor by ignorant people.
The reasons why are that I fear I can defend myself (I can) and become overadrenalized (I have been), possibly murdering someone in self defense. Passion can increase adrenaline, rare but it can. Another reason why Iā€™m vanilla and like to verbally deescalate a dangerous scenario.

Daddy has stated this and I have found it to be very true .

Daddy would never ever hurt babygirl, outside of our kinky play time. And Daddy always gives babygirl way to express that for any reason what we are doing needs to stop. ā€¦ Daddy even asks babygirl several times during a scene if we need to stop or if Iā€™m ok to continue. ā€¦it is always up to babygirl if the scene continues. .

1 Like