How to train your legion

And? he recommends doesn’t mean you need it. It’s simply so you can perceive it but you don’t need to.

1 Like

Sure I know that recommend is not the same is as mandatory. But if we place it in the context he says it in. It means if you don’t have clairvoyance and make a servitor you get fucked up. Just check 21:40 till 21:56 he will teach you that

2 Likes

I can already make servitors and have been for years now, you won’t get fucked but it seems you have your mind made up and I don’t feel like further wasting my time repeating myself lol. He doesn’t need to teach me anything.

2 Likes

I have a servitor, can i ask or command him to take the energy pattern of LSD and place it in my cup of water. And get a effect from it. Just like a tap of acid?

Never done LSD though -_-

1 Like

Ask yourself, is that likely? :thinking:

If you can get high just by plaving a pattern. in their people could just place the pattern of beefburgers, and end world hunger.

Etc. :wink:

3 Likes

@fool said in this thread at 42 / 82

i’m also reading up on 25C-NBOMe. i drew out the chemical chain for the drug in order to try transferring the drug’s effect directly into water and see if i can get the psychedelic visions that way without actually taking the drug. 25C-NBOMe is legal in my country so if i can track down the real thing i may or may not try it, time will tell. regardless, i have a radionic machine so it shouldn’t be necessary to try the drug, i should (theoretically) be able to get the same effect just from drinking water charged with the drug’s energetic pattern. so i’ll try that.

So i thought it possible idk… i am new to radionics, i thought its a common procedure

2 Likes

On to plan B then, for ending world hunger. :thinking:

3 Likes

Did he post that he accomplished it?

3 Likes

Nope, but i thought maybe he did something wrong. he did said that he had some kind of effect

1 Like

Try it and see, then. But people think they get buzzed from placebos, or from plain orange juice if told it had vodka in, the mind can do an awful lot when given a gateway, just on its own. :+1:

4 Likes

Well a few hours ago i made a picture of a glass of water and send it to somebody that i know that got a radionic box and had lsd. i asked him if he could transfer the energy pattern of lsd in to the glass of water, then a few minutes later i received a message from him. saying he had done that.

i have downed to whole glass, now a few hours later i am more sober than 6th of June driving downtown to get some fish and chips -_-

1 Like

You’d probably get much better results if your consciousness were operating from a higher-vibrational standpoint. As in, if you were using the astral plane as your vantage point you could make it happen a lot easier. But what you’re trying to do is simulate a physical chemical to have physical effects on your physical neurons, using radionic wave patterns. You’re just operating from the wrong vantage point is all.

3 Likes

thanks, Thanks, THANKS!

1 Like

I’m reviving this topic to see if anyone is still using the servitor legions received from Qayos and what kind of results, if any, they have had with them. So far, mine have been pretty subpar.

2 Likes

How many servitors make up a legion?

1 Like

It varies considerably, at least where these particular entities are concerned. Some received legions said to be in the millions, while others got legions said to be in the hundreds of thousands.

3 Likes

Part of me wonders if that has to do with his disappearance.

2 Likes

I mean, they were free so… :man_shrugging:

i’d be choked if I’d paid for them though, as no one seems to have had any noticeable results with them, which I find curious, as they appeared to me to be decently made.

3 Likes

Have you had any results with them? Or just poor ones?

2 Likes

I have had two really noticeable results with them. I twice sent them to retrieve parcels that had gotten lost in the mail, and both times the package arrived within several days of me setting the task. The first time I chalked it up to coincidence, as the post was only a few weeks past its expected arrival date, but the second time the parcel in question was over a month overdue, but it still showed up within a week.

However, I have not had any success with other tasks. My legion is composed of elementals, but I’ve commanded them to alter the weather a few times and they have failed to do so, though there was perhaps a slight effect once. I gave them credit for it, but I can’t really be sure it was due to the legion or not, as I requested a thunderstorm and I got a very tiny bit of cloud. I also tasked them with bringing something to a friend, and they failed to accomplish that.

3 Likes