How to summon yokai?

Does anyone know how to summon a very tall female being/entity that is good and can help you as being your girlfriend or help you to find a very tall girlfriend. Are there any entities/beings that are good and can help you find a very tall girlfriend for you

Welcome @Philosopherx .You have to make an introduction. How long have you practiced magic?

That’s not how this works.

1 Like

Yeah, go on folks, do it. Summon a oh so cute Yokai, maybe she will be your waifu, hm? Only christians believe spirits can be evil so in reality all they want is to suck your dick, right? (Or your spiritual ascent, but, isn’t that almost the same?)
Do it, summon them. And then see for yourself.

Rant off.

5 Likes

I honestly cannot think of a yokai that would bring love. I believe requests like that would fall into the Kami territory, or one of the buddhist deities brought to Japan. While there are Yokai that are credited to jumping into bed with humans, it is usually a method so they may eat the human.

To date, I have only had experience with a Jorōgumo and one of the lessons I learned from her was how to better manipulate others better, through whatever means available.

6 Likes

I like to believe I have made a good impression on some kami when I spent time in Tokyo because I used to hang out at the Sensouji temple in Asakusa a lot, and it has this little garden with lots of small Hokora shrines. One day I saw a big fat westerner sitting on the steps to a Hokora shrine, reading his newspaper. The passers-by wanted to pray to the shrine and were forced to pray into that guy’s direction, but japanese people are too polite to say anything, so I went up to that guy and informed him in my politest tone that this is a religious site and it’s not ok to sit there. He only answered “Are you japanese?” And continued reading his newspaper.
A few moments later his wife came along with their japanese tour guide and I went straight to the guide and asked her in japanese (right in front of the fat guy so he could see) if it is ok to sit there and she said absolutely not, but she can’t tell him because he’s her customer.
She looked at me in a distressed way and then I said I told him.
She then got them to follow her to some other location.

Kami of that shrine, remember me please!

2 Likes

I have experience with some yokai from aril us kitsune, tengu, bankeneko, nekomata, various Oni, and some inugami dogs.

But none of them are really “I’ll be your tall gf and feed your fantasy” lol

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong but would the Kami for that temple be Ebisu/Hiruko? God of fisherman and luck?

1 Like

The Sensouji legend has something to do with fishermen, yes. But it was not the steps of the sensouji, but one ofbthe many Hokora Shrines, which are dedicated to different local Kami.

2 Likes

Ah, found the pic I made, this was the hokora shrine:

3 Likes

Nice, that is a beautiful shrine. I am hoping to one day make it to Kyoto, as there are some temples I would like to visit.

1 Like

Kyoto is really worth a visit.

2 Likes

Thing is, learning onmyodo is like trying to learn a hand stand with just your fingernails. You can’t find a thing on it and it’s infuriating to try looking for an actual PDF.

Welcome @Onishu I see you joined us back in Feb, but this is your first post. It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I can suggest the Book “summoning japanese monsters” by Leopoldo Thompson for Yokai…the author is probably a member of the apophis club. They release some interesting books on various subject.

If someone wants to get their face eaten by a Jorugomo apparently.

why a nekomata there really dangerous

summoning a nonnative entity or yokai is really dangerous for yokai since the native to japan you should consider japanese decorations and wear a japanese style outfit to show appreciation to there culture

@mei-nai, that user hasn’t been to the forum in over two years, so more than likely you won’t get a response. In the future, check the date of the thread to see if it’s recent, and if you’d like to respond, you can see if you’re likely to get a response by clicking on the member’s avatar to see if they’re active, banned or if they’ve left the forum.